Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Was Raped By My Ex- Should I Report Him To The Police. She Really - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By My Ex- Should I Report Him To The Police. She Really (582 Views)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped By My Ex- Should I Report Him To The Police. She Really by 123osayi123: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2018
For close to 18 months, and John had a very strong relationship and the sex was really great. Unfortunately, and for no reason, I stopped loving him and had to break things off. He was really devastated in spite of the fact that I settle things in a very light and sense-able manner and let him down as gently as I could because he was very dear and nice to me. I’m now in another relationship and happy. Some few weeks ago, I met John at a lecture and he invited me to his flat for a drink. Since we both remained good friends, I went with him. He told me he had a few girlfriends and I was genuinely happy for him. I’d scarcely touched my drink when he was all over me. I was shocked.

Click the link below for more details:

https://orobonews.com/raped-ex-report-police-really-needs-advice/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Little Emmanuella Officially Goes Hollywood! Features In A Disney Movie / Take A Look At What Was Found In An Individual's House / Aunt Allegedly Confesses To Killing Naval Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.