Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Cashew Nut And Other Agric Produce - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nut And Other Agric Produce (432 Views)

Bags Of Soyabeans,bambara Nut And Groundnut Available For Sale / UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria / Raw Cashew Nut And Soya Beans Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Nut And Other Agric Produce by kailaninasir: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Interested and serious buyers can contact me for serious discussion on the the following products which are readilly available and ready for supply based on pick up from all our locations. Soy Beans,Sesame Seeds,Cashew Nuts.Charcoal.Maize.Gum Arabic,Palm kernel nuts.Please only serious individuals who are ready should contact me via 08063573452/watsapp or mail @kailaninasir@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Cashew Nut And Other Agric Produce by grabben: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
kailaninasir:
Interested and serious buyers can contact me for serious discussion on the the following products which are readilly available and ready for supply based on pick up from all our locations. Soy Beans,Sesame Seeds,Cashew Nuts.Charcoal.Maize.Gum Arabic,Palm kernel nuts.Please only serious individuals who are ready should contact me via 08063573452/watsapp or mail @kailaninasir@gmail.com.
Thanks
Many Nigerians have been defrauded by the foreign buyers of their cashew nuts. Do you know why? They did not master the contemporary dynamics of export trade before embarking on the business. For more information, click on the first link on my signature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cashew Nut And Other Agric Produce by OLAMITE55: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
kailaninasir:
Thanks
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cashew Nut And Other Agric Produce by Naijareload: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
kailaninasir:
Thanks
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Noiler Chickens (poutry) / Investor Africa Agricultural Financial Equity Services. / Poultry Eqipment Affordable And Reliable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.