Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

MYB Designer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MYB Designer (301 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MYB Designer by toyinaremu(f): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2018
When buying clothes, bags, or even shoes, we many times have a particular designer type in mind. Needless to start mentioning names, we are in one way or the other familiar with these designers.

Personally I sometimes look out for Clarks when buying shoes for my daughter, and I remember I use to like Swatch wristwatch. I'm sure others too have their own choices. Today I'm here to introduce to you a new designer named 'MYB'.

This is a designer I will advise everyone especially Christians to always have. MYB is an acronym for the new designer 'Mind Your Business'.

One of God's command that we sometimes act as if we haven't read or do skip is the one that tells us to mind our own business; 'that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you' (1Thess.4:11).

How much are you carnally curious about other people’s issues when you haven’t even fully dealt with your own, and you aren’t fully obeying Christ as to what He’s shown us to do?

There are too many nosy Christians today in the body of Christ. O, come off it, you are not getting that close to that person because you want to care but because you want to hear stories or issues to be discussed with your circle of friends. Permit me to call it the way it is, you're close because of backbiting and you know it, this designer is for you.

In the second letter to the Thessalonians, Paul stated that there were some in the church who were "busybodies" (2 Thess. 3:11). A busybody is one who is not busy in his own business, but over busy in that of others.

Mind your business in conversations especially when you take it upon yourselves to meddle in another person's affair. Some do so by thinking they must tell others exactly what they think about someone else' clothes, hair, weight or how they handle their money or even children. Watch it, if your intention is not to correct in love, then you are to mind your business.

What is your business with another family's pattern that you have to compare your spouse or children with them always? What is your business if the husband chose to wash dishes or sweep, it is their family and not yours? Christians really need to be careful of this besetting sin!

How much of your time do you give to studying or meditating, praying or interceding than gossips and finding faults in others? This is not to condemn you but to bring you to a point of rethink to make a better change.

Not that you can't observe something and offer to call the person's attention to it, I am saying be sure your intentions are right and not for gossiping. Make this designer your choice today.

Good Morning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For The Higher Life (3) [philippians 3:13] / I Am Seeking A Church To Work For As A Pastor / RCCG 2018 50 Days Fasting, Day 31, Saturday 10th Feb 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.