Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

“they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession (1386 Views)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Stephanie Otobo, Others Confessing Like Witches--apostle Suleman / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Brainzcoded1: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2018
The Founder of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has reacted to a recent confession in his church by his erstwhile accuser, Stephanie Otobo.
Canada-based Otobo had accused the clergyman of engaging in an extramarital affair with her and promising her marriage.

Suleman strongly denied the accusation.
However, on Saturday, January 27, Otobo recanted and confessed that she was paid heavily by some politicians to smear the clergyman’s reputation.

Taking to his verified Twitter account, Suleman said:

“The enemies of the church are confessing like witches..all happening same time…Lies have a lifespan,only truth is ageless….Fear God..
Only a fool will pay a blackmailer to com out nd say d truth..it’s risky to do that cos she will use it against u 2moro..dis is God at work”
Read tweets here: http://www.gospeljingle.com/confessing-like-witches-apostle-suleman-reacts-otobos-confession/

Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by cruzita(f): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2018
ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Mizsylviah(f): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Well he has a point tho,my issue now is that d confession is not complete without mentioning the names of the people who paid her to defame his name........
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Oche211(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
I'm nt looking at the confession nw, just the back finishing.
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Ejytex(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH
Seriously
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by kachi19: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
From the moment she said "He promised to Marry me" i knew she issa fucccckn dumb hoe who is up to something... MARRY WHO? A preacher with a respected personality in Nigeria and Africa and put you where? chase his wife and make you a sultry circular singer is mama. and second head of a church or?... mtcheewww lemme comman be going sef
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Well he has a point tho,my issue now is that d confession is not complete without mentioning the names of the people who paid her to defame his name........
birthday gal i saw ur mention Mynd44 ban me angry how was d birthday how did it go smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Mizsylviah(f): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
classicMan22:
birthday gal i saw ur metion Mynd44 ban me angry how was d birthday how did it go smiley
Ehya sorry about that..... It was blast a blast o,had fun though
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by donstan18: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Well he has a point tho, [s] my issue now is that d confession is not complete without mentioning the names of the people who paid her to defame his name [/s] ........

Pastor Suleman paid her undecided
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Ehya sorry about that..... It was blast o,had fun tho
a blast shocked
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Chidexter(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
classicMan22:
a blast shocked

I blame Bokoharam tongue
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chidexter:

I blame Bokoharam tongue
abi,
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Mizsylviah(f): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2018
classicMan22:
a blast shocked
Lol yeah
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Lol yeah
ok state are u frm
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Mizsylviah(f): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2018
classicMan22:
ok state are u frm
Imo state buh reside in Delta,U?
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Imo state buh reside in Delta,U?
ok, u frm Igbo..ok am me frm ph, how is warri.
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Mizsylviah(f): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
classicMan22:
ok, u frm Igbo..ok am me frm ph, how is warri.
Warri is cool o
Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Sarang(f): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
I don't believe this guy one cent!

1 Like

Re: “they Are Confessing Like Witches”: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sarang:
I don't believe this guy one cent!

Someone that lies with Jesus' name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Also Attacked Miracle After Insulting Tobi #bbnaija (video) / Davido: Get Your PVC - Fans React / Lesb*an Rapper Young MA Caught On Camera With Str*pn On! (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.