Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

......cryptoworld Enlightenment And Assistance ..... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ......cryptoworld Enlightenment And Assistance ..... (868 Views)

Transferwise Account In Nigeria. I Need More Enlightenment / MD/CE, Nexim Bank, Abba Bello’s Speech At The Enlightenment And Engagement Forum / Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

......cryptoworld Enlightenment And Assistance ..... by dtunsz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hi Everyone, many of you must have heard of Cryptos some way or the other and I know that many people still don't know what it is, I also know that so many people have been fed wrong information about it.
So if you want to know more about cryptos, you want to invest, you want to learn how to do cryptos trading or you have questions that you don't know the answers feel free to make a post and I will reply you as soon as I can. I have been into Cryptos for exactly two years now and I can help you with some of the information I have.....
Re: ......cryptoworld Enlightenment And Assistance ..... by dtunsz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
I took a little part of this Coin when it was worth $0.0007 now it's worth $0.0044 in just one month....
In Cryptos if you don't search you won't see opportunities

Re: ......cryptoworld Enlightenment And Assistance ..... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
You are right about crypto. I have been in crypto since 2016 too

We all should be worried about "tether" because they are going to use it to collapse the market this year.

Only risk what u can afford to lose at this moment.
Re: ......cryptoworld Enlightenment And Assistance ..... by dtunsz(m): 4:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Sadusky:
You are right about crypto. I have been in crypto since 2016 too

We all should be worried about "tether" because they are going to use it to collapse the market this year.

Only risk what u can afford to lose at this moment.
I don't really think "tether" can strongly affect all other coin, if that's what you mean can you say why?
Re: ......cryptoworld Enlightenment And Assistance ..... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
dtunsz:

I don't really think "tether" can strongly affect all other coin, if that's what you mean can you say why?

Sir me too, but the reason why most of this coins skyrocketed last year is because of fake usdt that was pumped into the market.

You agree with me that tether is fake right. But the question is how it will affect the whole market. I believe you know that the American CFTC is after them. If tether shuts down today and goes to zero, all exchanges, I mean every single one that makes use of usdt as a pair will be highly affected. Bankruptcy Why? Because they don't make use of real dollar. They make use of fake usdt. Which will go to zero too. That's to tell you that fake money is being seculated round the market.

I discovered this recent. Get ready for a huge correction in price.
Re: ......cryptoworld Enlightenment And Assistance ..... by Naseer852(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
For Beginners, What is the important things to study in cryptocurrency trading in pairs .
Secondly, If i want to invest in long time in Altcoin currency, which Coins have potencial that i can invest in it and why i should invest them.

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Giftcard Buyer(amazon, Itunes E.t C) / Invest 800k Now,and Be Getting 120k Monthly For 15month / 16% Monthly ROI On Zion Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.