Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The More You Walk Away From Things That Poison Your Soul, The Happier Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The More You Walk Away From Things That Poison Your Soul, The Happier Your Life (311 Views)

Remove Your Mind From Things They Come Faster And Quicker That Way. / Don't let the evil one and his wolves/agents to poison your Minds / Kids Raised Going To Church Are Happier Adults, Study Finds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The More You Walk Away From Things That Poison Your Soul, The Happier Your Life by bummyla(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Walk with the wise and become wise,
for a companion of fools suffers harm.

Trouble pursues the sinner,
but the righteous are rewarded with good things.
Proverbs 13:20-21

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2 Corinthians 6:14-16

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
1 Corinthians 15:33-34

Walking is the best exercise.
Walk Away from arguments that lead you to nowhere but anger.

Walk Away from people who deliberately put you down.

Walk Away from any thought that reduces your worth.

Walk Away from failures and fears that stiffle your dreams.

Walk Away from people who do not care for you and who are opportunistic.

The more you Walk Away from things that poison your soul, the happier your life will be.

Give Yourself A Walk Towards love, peace, kindness and goodness.

Give Yourself A Walk to God's house and worship Him in Truth and in Spirit.

May God help us daily to walk in the right direction, to walk towards Him and with Him.

Let's do more OF SUCH WALKING IN THIS YEAR 2018.
https://bummyla.com/2018/01/29/the-more-you-walk-away-from-things-that-poison-your-soul-the-happier-your-life-will-be/

(1) (Reply)

*cheating Wives* / Be A Part Of The Remnant Congregation / God Bless You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.