Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (42895 Views)

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Legbegbe: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
:-X2 1
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Haba
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Very very good development. Next time,they won't act stoopid licking Hausa/Fulani assholes. They thought it will end with the Igbos. Afonja, how market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
capatainrambo:
5 days ago so it should not be reported abi?

these people self

Don mind GavelSlam , he is a very selfcentred character who doens care if the country burns like hell as long his current source of earning is secure..He will everything to belittle of the facts against his devilish paymaster

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Gunmen Herdsmen attack vigillante group

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Killer herdmens again!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by dandollaz: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:
https://www.google.no/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/25/gunmen-attack-kwara-communities-kill-one-3-missing/amp/

This was 5 days ago.

I think Nairaland be wary of recycling old stories as new or they become culpable in broadcasting fear and hate.

So 5days is 5yrs old news eeekwa.continue zombies

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Don mind GavelSlam , he is a very selfcentred character who doens care if the country burns like hell as long his current source of earning is secure..He will everything to belittle of the facts against his devilish paymaster

Who is my paymaster?

I owe it a duty to myself and society to ensure the story is told as it is without trying to manipulate people.

It is true this story had been reported 5 days ago and I had come across it.

It is possible it wasn't on Nairaland all this while.
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AdeizaPaul: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
OyinO:
Very very good development. Next time,they won't act stoopid licking Hausa/Fulani assholes. They thought it will end with the Igbos. Afonja, how market?

well, Condemn every evil wherever it happens.
What is bad is bad, eve though Kaiama people are not Yorubas sha.
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:
https://www.google.no/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/25/gunmen-attack-kwara-communities-kill-one-3-missing/amp/

This was 5 days ago.

I think Nairaland be wary of recycling old stories as new or they become culpable in broadcasting fear and hate.
Because it's 5days ago, it isn't newsworthy Would you have posted it here knowing you abhor truth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

Who is my paymaster?

I ower it a duty to myself and society to ensure the story is told as it is without trying to manipulate people.

It is true this story had been reported 5 days ago and I had come across it.

It is possible it wasn't on Nairaland all this while.

Only money can make a sane person to insist on Buhari despite his glaring failures .

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by buskie13(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Kaiama? In Kwarra State?
bros,the thing weak me,Kaiama wey I know dey Bayelsa state
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lack of proactive actions by our authorities has brought us this doom. We have allowed religion, tribalism, and landmass to erode the humanity in us. Wickedness is on the high side now because selfishness has become our lifestyle. The day we begin to see each other as "fellow human being" and NOT "christian or muslim, igbo, hausa or yoruba" then our Peace, unity and progress as a nation will be restored.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Only money can make a sane person to insist on Buhari despite his glaring failures .

Let's just say this and I don't care what you do for a living .I can say with certainty I earn more than you being the professional I am.

If you want to go that route be ready to back it up.

Well known liar that hasn't seen power for 5 days.
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by stieyven(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
wizzyenya:
it we never b well with the commander in chief of herdsmen bubu.and and APC.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

This was 5 days ago.

has it been reported on NL since 5 days ago?

you foooolanis will always find an excuse to justify your evil.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh Kaiama a place of rest, this was the local government I was posted to during my service year as a corper, the place was so peacful. there's a lot of Fulani's, Yoruba's, Igbo's, Hausa's, Urhobo's and those to numerous to mention...... Kaiama is now a place of no rest, Oh Kaiama, I weep for Kaiama...... may God almighty deliver this nation....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

Let's just say this and I don't care what you do for a living .I can say with certainty I earn more than you being the professional I am.

If you want to go that route be ready to back it up.

Well known liar that hasn't seen power for 5 days.

So now you want us measuring egos online ..Like I told you so I am life printer and my life's shoes are too big for any salary earner to fit in or even understand...I would rather Elon Musk take me up on such talk because that's my brain grade there not a man that works for money .

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by 1x2x3: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
bugidon:
The rate of death in this buhari regime is overwhelming cry Buhari is a punishment to humanity

Punishment for stupidity actually. They voted him in.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So now you want us measuring egos online ..Like I told you so I am life printer and my life's shoes are too big for any salary earner to fit in or even understand...I would rather Elon Musk take me up on such talk because that's my brain grade there not a man that works for money .

Why you think we all earn the local currency shows the extent of your knowledge and exposure.
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
only God have the power to do that bro.
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
conductorh2:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOD yoots are responsible for Fulani herdsmen conquering and slaughtering our people in Illorin - Yoluba moozlems
your envy and jealousy for Yoruba will consume you but do not forget that they are the one accommodating your refugees fleeing the south east as a result of hardship but I promised you justice will be done for you people soon. grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
May God protect PCMs that will camp in Yikpata.
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by stfadaanthony(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
It so shameful that killing in Nigeria is now a normal occurrence and the president of my country is just concerned about 2019. You will never hlhear any arrest until a political class as being killed.

Shame on this country.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
if I shout sai sombori should help me with baba

SAI .......?
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
pol23:
Nigerians I hope you will someday wake up and be patriotic instead of your selfishness and greed.
I hope you don't someday loose this blessed country.
[s]Nigerians need to fight to save Nigeria...[/s]

Wrong, we need to leave Nigeria for the North. Let them have Nigeria. Division of this country into 4 part will be the best solution. If all this killings happening in the North and Middlebelt spread to South or East, this country go explode like Hydrogen bomb o

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by CandidNotes: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by slowgo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oga all this Na graphic work Na my state nothing like that happen today
Re: Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Tiimy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
conductorh2:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOD yoots are responsible for Fulani herdsmen conquering and slaughtering our people in Illorin - Yoluba moozlems
What Concern nnamdi KANU with fulani herdsmen? Omo ale bastai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Godwin Onwuneme Udu Arrested For Bank Fraud In Ghana / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.