Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? (1630 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by 9jaYouthsArise: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Marriage as they say atimes is not a bed of rose, but i know that couples can make it a bed of rose by taking necessary marriage precautions.In order words,most marriage crisis is due to incompatibility factors that do occur majorly in the first year of marriage.As the first year or atmost second year passed,the couples ought to have learn each other.Simply put,the husband will know what the wife doesn't like in his attitude and have to take correction,likewise the wife,hence it become funny when i see some people say that no marriage is easy.I believe its only when the parties involved fail to amend after the first and second year in marriage.I listened sometime ago a message by G.O Adebayo on Mathematics of marriage.It is very educating.He stated how he and his wife have been living peacefully for years and the steps taken to achieve it.This is the type of peaceful marriage i admire in my union and have applied and teach my wife those steps,yet she refused to change.
I dont know what else to do.She can shout and shout and shout both to me and the children,so stubborn and can tell lies.She can shout and talk to me as if i am her house help without feeling ashamed on whether co-tenants are hearing her or not.The children are scared of her as a result of her shouting nature.They can hardly feel comfortable staying with her alone.I have advised her on many occasions that incessant shouting is never a way to train children,yet she keep on with such way.I have also sat her down severally and advised her that shouting is like mad mans attitude let alone as learned as we are and that you are bringing my respect and hers down in the presence of co tenants on the compound where we are staying,but to no avail.She can talk and shout to the hearing of people without feeling ashamed to the extent i feel like covering her mouth so that tenants wont hear her anytime she started vomiting such.This is somebody that doesnt care(shame) on even if you start fighting with her in the presence and hearing of co tenants.I feel so embarrassed.
Stubbornness and telling lies is also her natural character.What you told her not to do is definitely what she must do and she can lie to you even when you have hundred percent evident of what she did,let alone the one you dont have evident or caught her red handedly.I have exhausted all possible means to change these attitude in her,but no success.This is not a new union but years of marriage.There is no way including heart to heart talk that i have not had with her to drop these three heartbreaking,crisis causing attitude,yet she refuse to change.These attitude can at a level upset one that if one didnt hold oneself, can lay hand on her.Please i am really fed up,should i continue living with this,unhappy and its physiological effect.WHAT SHOULD I DO.PLEASE I NEED AN ADVICE FOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by pyyxxaro: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
She must be Tonto Dikey's cousin

Just buy sniper and #100 indosid

Use it to make sweet and sumptuous spaghetti for her

Thank me later angry

Quote me and watch chicken pox take over ur body
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by FvckShiT(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
-Get yoself a fůcking ho
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is your wife working ? Does she have something she does, that takes her out of the house daily ?

The solution to your problem lies in the questions above.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beat her to default settings. Treat a lady like a lady and a bitch like a bitch. Sadly your wife is a bitch. You should also check out all her texts messages and monitor her chats and perform a DNA test on all your children. A woman who lies a lot has a very high probability of cheating.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by newyorks(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
complain not and bear ur burden.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by Kenzico(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:
-Get yoself a fůcking ho

undecided

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by haywire07(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Stay away from home, hang out with ur kids without her and when you return and she starts to shout, just ignore her and cover your head wit pillow, then sleep
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by Splinz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
A serial liar and... Ahem!

Has she even gotten formal education at all? Sorry man, the narrative here sounds like you're married to one uncivilized idiot.

Perhaps, your wife need to check herself into yabaleft immediately.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by 9jaYouthsArise: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:
Is your wife working ? Does she have something she does, that takes her out of the house daily ?

The solution to your problem lies in the questions above.
she is doing something
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
9jaYouthsArise:

she is doing something

Listen, the word she is doing something, is a great word.

But you need to make her do more than something. Get her involved in a tasking money-making business or job that 'takes her away from the house'.

Let her go out and come back in the evening daily. This will reset her mind pattern and this problems will go away for now.

You and your wife are not the cause of your problems. Something else is involved and you are the primary target. This is purely an energetic transaction going on, cos both of you are from different planes of existence. Your star systems and yours are at war, so your problems are merely a physical manifestation of that on-going war. It is happening everywhere and humanity has never faced what is coming at us.

Many will have mental issues and its already happening, but the good thing is that there thousands protecting the Earth from the invading threat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by Ishilove: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Beat her to default settings. Treat a lady like a lady and a bitch like a bitch. Sadly your wife is a bitch. You should also check out all her texts messages and monitor her chats and perform a DNA test on all your children. A woman who lies a lot has a very high probability of cheating.
I sincerely hope your sisters end up with men who will beat them blue-black

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by crackhaus: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
She probably understands that her shouting really gets to you which is why she keeps at it. Perhaps you should take a bottle of cold Heineken, sit in front of the TV and turn the volume up the next time she starts shouting.

Do that for at least week, hopefully she's not a lunatic and it should work.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by tttmar(f): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
She continues to shout because she knows that, that is how she can control you and the children.
Whenever she shout, shout back at her, even higher than are own, don't care if the neighbours will listen, she will correct herself.
Pretend to do that, so that she can stop. Please don't beat her.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by blaise26abj(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
tttmar:
She continues to shout because she knows that, that is how she can control you and the children.
Whenever she shout, shout back at her, even higher than are own, don't care if the neighbours will listen, she will correct herself.
Pretend to do that, so that she can stop. Please don't beat her.

Lol. Why do I feel this advice won't work. Shouting with someone who loves shouting will just start a shouting marathon.

Oga , just ignore her. Someone who loves to shout wants to be heard no matter what. Deny her that satisfaction that she is heard. Ignore her whenever she is shouting. Just start doing other things immediately. And take the children away from her more often.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by tttmar(f): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
I am talking from experience, I used to shout whenever my husband goes out in the morning without given us feeding allowance, but it got to a stage where he will be the one to start shouting without care if neighbors are listening, so I had to stop shouting and do petty jobs to feed my children.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by blaise26abj(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
tttmar:
I am talking from experience, I used to shout whenever my husband goes out in the morning without given us feeding allowance, but it got to a stage where he will be the one to start shouting without care if neighbors are listening, so I had to stop shouting and do petty jobs to feed my children.

Lol. Your hubby is gangster grin grin. Well, not only one road leads to a local market . Op keep trying all these advice until one works.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by sisisioge: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wow! Bet how did you two end up together in the first place? It is not only embarrassing, it is so inconsiderate of you two to burden your neighbors and others within hearing with your stories and noise. Kilode!

Anyways, you've got to bring on the sledge hammer! The next time she does that, forking tell her you refuse to live in the same house with her on that insane level. Take your cloths and leave the house. Prepare to stay out for as long as it takes. Wetin! You don't blawdy want the noise. Simple.

I'm sure you guys will eventually have time to take about the issue afresh to arrive at a reasonable conclusion. Let there be peace on the land biko.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by Evacroft: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Gbam! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by Evacroft: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
The ones i pity most are ur children,imagine the kind of mindset from a tender age. Well here is my advice, whenever she starts shouting record two or three of her sections and take it as evidence to whoever she respects most.
Then when ever she starts again look for a soft surface that looks solid and punch ur fist into it,preferabaly a wardrobe ,make sure u leave a mark. She will understand the effects of that punch anytime shr passes by ,that is if u have never hit her bfore.
Thirdly , u can start wraping w...d infront of her and tell her its medical mariju...that is if ur children dont enter ur room.
Go the gangster root but dont sniff ooooo.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by 9jaYouthsArise: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
I thank all for the advice so far.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by xtenxive(m): 12:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Your last option is to use something she appreciates as a bait. whenever she does that then you must let her feel how bad she has made you feel by using something she cherishes as a bait.Then find someone she listens to & probably respect to direct to her. I think her case is extreme.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Wife's Shouting And Emabarrasing Character,what Should I Do? by Joshchi(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2018
Ishilove:

How does his sisters come into this? You're someone's sister too. Address the guy and leave his sisters.

(1) (Reply)

P / Is Getting Married Or Being Single More Advantageous To Success? / How Did U Survive In Lagos Without Knowing Anybody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.