Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Citizens Vs Dumb Celebrities In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Citizens Vs Dumb Celebrities In Nigeria (308 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / 'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters / The Imperative Of Resisting Imitation Of Most Celebrities In Nigerian Showbiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Citizens Vs Dumb Celebrities In Nigeria by stave9ja(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
The recent rape case has shown that our so called celebrities don't give a damn about their fans or the common man.

They are just like the political class all they care about is to take our money and abuse us whenever one of theirs is concerned.

The battle line is drawn. Let us boycott their songs and shows to teach them a lesson.

We the citizens made them rich and we need to remind them the humble beginnings they came from.

Listening to them makes us realise that most of them aren't the one cooking up their songs and jokes. They are too fish head to think novelty.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Buyer Only / I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary – Julius Agwu - Shocking Story / Attend Our Monthly Vigil That Will Hold On The 15th Feb 2018, At Kotco Event Cen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.