Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs (1499 Views)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / Dj Cuppy Kissing And Hugging Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs by Lexaton: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs by cruzita(f): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wizzy easy o jeje
Re: Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs by Lexaton: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wizzy dey ball constantly
cruzita:
Wizzy easy o jeje
Re: Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs by wordbank(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
I pray you guys never fall cos nigerians are waiting
Re: Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs by Lexaton: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fall? You mean go broke? I believe they must have made huge investments. I hope I'm right though.
wordbank:
Re: Wizkid Balling Hard With Obafemi Martins And Smoking Stuffs by SalamRushdie: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
wordbank:

Waiting for what exactly?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That This The Most Followed Users On Instagram: See Pics Below / Bbnaija Star, Tobi Rocks Customised Denim Jacket With Chuckie, Mr Ideal Nigeria / Regina Daniels Convinces Fans She’s About To Be 16yrs Of Age (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.