Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary. (730 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary. by Number2(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
He wrote an open letter on his Facebook page

An Open Letter to the Wife of My Youth Eighteen years ago, all I had was a vision and a resolute passion but you had faith in me. You stayed with me through it all, Times when we had no food, no clothes we both believed that as we put the kingdom of God first every other thing will be added.

I remember how you traveled all the way by road to visit me in my school, times when you write me letters because there no was proper means of communication. You have been a consistent pillar of support in my life and I can never take for granted your incessant love towards me. You deserve a crown for not just being the best there is, but for being a partner, my chief cheerleader, my best friend, my companion, my co-laborer and a fantastic mother to my children.

I celebrate today, because many years ago you made the decision to stand by me through it all. I love you Modele and I celebrate you! Happy Wedding Anniversary to us! You complete me! I just gave my wife a gift, guess what it is?

1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary. by Number2(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

God give me a fine wife like this cry

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary. by overdrive(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Guy man we still await ur robust reply grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary. by hopefulLandlord: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
overdrive:
Guy man we still await ur robust reply grin

Probably tried bribing Ese like Johnson "He finishes at the back" Suleiman allegedly did but Ese was having none of it
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary. by cyndy1000(f): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh the pastor that wears designers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 / Young Pastor Surprises His Wife With A N33M 2018 Range Rover (pics) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Heals 27-year-old Man Who Was Born Blind In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.