Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Cool Way To Make Genuine Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cool Way To Make Genuine Money (425 Views)

Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers / Genuine Money Making For Honest Hustlers / Make Genuine Money Here For Honest People Only Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Way To Make Genuine Money by fineroad: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
One thing with ponzi is that it promises you a lot of gains but delivers little. That is why it gets anyone with a greedy tendency. That is why I want to introduce my fellow Nigerians and, of course, any one who will, to this gradual and non greedy way of building some fund for yourself while you are engaged in your employment or business. Your money just works for you. It is better than any bank interest can give. You will receive daily 1.3 to 2.9% of your money everyday. Drop your email for the the link. (I dont want to be banned)
Re: Cool Way To Make Genuine Money by fineroad: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is surely NOT a Ponzi. You will be grateful you took a step in this direction.
Re: Cool Way To Make Genuine Money by fineroad: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
You dont need to refer anyone to earn!

(1) (Reply)

Noting Is More Easier Than This. / How Authentic Is Pay Diamonds? / Chinese Debt, See What Nigerians Will Be To China In A Few Years Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.