Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Grades In Nigeria Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grades In Nigeria Universities (482 Views)

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / Non-academic staff begin Protests, Fresh strike looms in Nigeria Universities / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grades In Nigeria Universities by knowY: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello House I greet u all.My Friend has a Very serious problem per say. He is a guy that Got into the University and just wanted average results,(He never Knew what 2.2 Or 2.1 was) His Father and Sister has been Supportive,But no enough! He started Freelancing and it has been helping him a Lot New Phone, Lappy,Lodge,Clean Boy now, Although he is Lazy (Academics and also the Freelancing cuz Guys are making it).He showed me his Results He started with With 2.8 then a 2.6 then he Got 2.7 He is now in 300level 2nd semester results for 200lv r not Out so he doesn't know his next Result and how it will be. Now Freelancing had a Set back for Him and His parents had to help him out with some things.He wept in my House that the Way They Rubbish 2.2 that he doesn't want it..But he doesn't know if he should Read and Read cus if he gets 5.0 he moves to 3.5 in 300first semester ...Honestly dunno Wat to do to him, Cause Freelancing is putting food on his Table.So what Do u all suggest.Can it happen for someone who has not made 3.0 before to have 5.0
Re: Grades In Nigeria Universities by davbravo(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2018
knowY:
Hello House I greet u all.My Friend has a Very serious problem per say. He is a guy that Got into the University and just wanted average results,(He never Knew what 2.2 Or 2.1 was) His Father and Sister has been Supportive,But no enough! He started Freelancing and it has been helping him a Lot New Phone, Lappy,Lodge,Clean Boy now, Although he is Lazy (Academics and also the Freelancing cuz Guys are making it).He showed me his Results He started with With 2.8 then a 2.6 then he Got 2.7 He is now in 300level 2nd semester results for 200lv r not Out so he doesn't know his next Result and how it will be. Now Freelancing had a Set back for Him and His parents had to help him out with some things.He wept in my House that the Way They Rubbish 2.2 that he doesn't want it..But he doesn't know if he should Read and Read cus if he gets 5.0 he moves to 3.5 in 300first semester ...Honestly dunno Wat to do to him, Cause Freelancing is putting food on his Table.So what Do u all suggest.Can it happen for someone who has not made 3.0 before to have 5.0
it is possible
Re: Grades In Nigeria Universities by knowY: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2018
davbravo:
it is possible
.Thank you sir, I just Have to Encourage him to take the Bull by the Horn and Change.More answers are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Jamb:can I Correct This Mistake? / Technology And Disease Control In Contemporary Nigeria / I Go Dye And Maleke At Uniben Public Lecture And Birthday Of Captain Doctor Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.