Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events (1970 Views)

Budget Event Decoration Call 08171542705 / Are You Planning Any Type Of Event? This Is What You Need... / Event Planning Training And Decoration Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events by ademiarts(f): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2018
Their is more to event decoration, apart from fabric, lighting and floral arrangements, which are kind of the basics of decor.. Their are designs you can create by yourself, that does not exist in d market.
You can call it recycling in a layman's language but I call it art.. Art reflects in everything we do..
Join us in this upcoming event decor training for 6weeks practical lecture... Dare to be different..
Event lighting
Colour balance
Branding and packaging
Decor basic
Decor DIY
Field work
Etc..
@ademievents
@ademieventsrental
Yaba Lagos

Re: Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events by ademiarts(f): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Outdoor decor transformation is part of the field work during training..

Re: Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events by ademiarts(f): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2018
We are still on outdoor transformation stage
Creative designs that can make a tent or open space look like paradise
We've decided to give discounts
Training fee is now 20k
Still the same course outline
But ends by first week of April,
Further training is available at a very low discount
And if we find u capable of handling an event, we'll recruite you as one of our decor staff, after training.
Ademievents
Yaba Lagos..

Re: Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events by orpeyeahmee: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
this decorator is a scammer o. run! na rubbish she go do for you o

1 Like

Re: Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events by nnekaike(f): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
orpeyeahmee:
this decorator is a scammer o. run! na rubbish she go do for you o
Lol,how do you know?
Re: Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events by Kooldon(f): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2020
nnekaike:
Lol,how do you know?
Till now she has replied, that is how we know
Re: Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events by ademiarts(f): 1:21am On Feb 05, 2020
TP
Dear client, we are sorry for any trouble we might have cost you, even after the refund and explanation, you still choose to come here and say all sort..
I just put to bed and was adjusting to motherhood and work.. I was carrying you along with everything I was doing.
We are sorry, we live and learn everyday.. I should have refunded your money even if it was late before the wedding, instead of sending my staff whom I trusted to be competent enough..
Re: Art Of Event Decoration Training By Ademi Events by ademiarts(f): 2:14am On Feb 05, 2020
Floral arrangement and balloon arrangement...

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Holds His Daughters Tradition Married In Lekki Due To Insecurity / VIDEO: Too Much Money, Nigerians Spraying Money At A Party Like Never Before / Project Fame Season 8 Grand Finale, Jeff Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.