Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy (1293 Views)

This Ashawos Were Arrested For Breaking Nigeria Law That Forbids Prostitution / Ashawos (prostitutes) Fighting Dirty Over Failure To Register As New Members / Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by johnnyvid(m): 4:15am On Jan 30, 2018
''Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria'' - Nigerian Guy angry after hearing that Nigeria government may be be planing to ban prostitutes in Nigeria.check his video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-38WFfINVHk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by johnnyvid(m): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2018
na the Ashawos dey satisfy him wella.una well done.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Haganah: 4:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Mumu wan Trend!

See hunger everywhere!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by johnnyvid(m): 4:23am On Jan 30, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Brooke60(f): 4:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Congratulations guy.....you are very close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Pavore9: 4:58am On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe he also have female relatives who earn their sustainance from the trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Dem don use this one's brain drink garri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Classicdexy(m): 5:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Guys doing poo since 1900,worbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Samusu(m): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Brooke60:
Congratulations guy.....you are very close
Really close

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by internationalman(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2018
Yoruba Ashawo are the best Ashawo.

They don't just lay flat for you to pounce on them, they also let you squeeze their breasts, kiss and caress them just like your girlfriend.

NB : not talking from experience; a friend of mine told me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Partnerbiz(f): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2018
tufiakwa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Johnnyessence(m): 7:28am On Jan 30, 2018
mynd44 lalasticlala, prostitute no be crime naa. it's raping, abortion and kidnapping that's crime. take it easy OK. the guy Don talk his own mind. Abeg free am. prostitution Na job for our slay queens.
Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by dan9ice(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ashawo don tey, from old testament..
Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by allen59: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2018

Re: Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
allen59:
http://enternations.com/thread/128/impressive-change-obese-child-world
what is the meaning of picture you posted here hmm? moderator should please take note.

(1) (Reply)

Young Arebamen: The Tough Cop Who Arrested The Law, Dies At 72 / CCTV Footage Exposes Policemen Who Raided Lagos Night Club / 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.