Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) (27317 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

300L student of Ebonyi State University has died in a ghastly motor accident. The 300L student by name Nkwuda Allyboi is studying public administration and is very jovial. His friends and course mates are still in shock on why death should knock on his door at this point in time of his life. Below are some of his friends posts on his facebook wall

Solomon wrote…
This is my hostel mate who is social nd jovial to everybody he had an accident on 28/01/2018 and died, By his name Nkwuda Allyboi 300L student of Ebsu @perm site public administration… When i had that he dead it’s was like a story to me but later became true, who am I to question God “Y” may your gentle soul rest in peace… R. I. P…

Prince..
Oh my God can’t believe that my departmental course mate Nkwuda Allyboi is no more to be found oh death why?? Well God knowns better!!! rest in peace my evergreen dude can’t hold my tears
See more photos here : http://www.9newsng.com/tears-as-300l-student-of-ebonyi-state-dies-in-ghastly-motor-accidentphotos/

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2018
Sad, may he rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2018
him don drop b dat
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2018
A fine young man. Rest in peace. But is Solomon an undergraduate?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Chidexter(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Rip
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Rip
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2018
See grammar... Smh! Undergraduate?

6 Likes

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by marveangel(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2018
rest in peace......hate when people die young
In other news do you know that you can get 10k just for posting pictures online.

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by blues343(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Na Grammar U come see. SMH for U

6 Likes

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2018
What Would I Say More,knowing That Ye Already Know This Fact,that I Would Die Some Day And You Would Die Someday; But The Troubling Issue Is Where You Would End Up As A Soul Or Spirit.
This Life Is A Journey,the World Is; The Child Born Today Has Began His Journey,the Man Dying This Very Minute As I Write To You Is Ending His,but The Important Question Remains,on What Location Would He Arrive??
You Cant Take The Road Leading To Sokoto And Be Expecting To End Up In Abuja,impossible!; You Cant Take The Road Leading To Hell And Be Expecting To End Up In The Kingdom Of God,how Can That Be?
Check Your Life!...Your Life Reveals The Road You Thread Already- See,you Are Not Condemn,as There Is Hope; You Can Still Make A U-turn In Your Life And Journey Towards The Kingdom Today. It Only Takes You To Repent,confess And Be Forgiven,then You Would Be Saved And Delivered From The Classified Bondages Of Sin.
Jesus Loves You,but That Wont Stop You From Rottening In Hell If Guilty Of Sin.
Repent..! Hell Awaits..

5 Likes

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2018
This world is shithole
RIP BRO
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
RIP lad. Someday all humans will commit to mother earth. Death is inevitable. Its well with your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
Rip man.
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2018
someone said Nigeria university is under attack am beginning to believe so. RIP man
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by FUCKU: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
Number of people that died this year only in Nigeria. 15,687. Meanwhile, this year is still January. R.I.P bro
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Dis one wen he dy form "Slay king" for all the pic when he Snap so.....if dm wor print e burial post na just to use e dad pic own den tag......FATHER OF THE SLAY KING THAT WAS KILLED IN AN ACCIDENT
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by stano2(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2018
Sad news.. RIP big man.
May this not be the portion of anyone reading this post this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by concacid: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2018
RIP.
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by AGIDIMA1(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2018
RIP.
Not ghastly accident but fatal because it involves death, u can only use ghastly if death is not involved.

6 Likes

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Deathlezz: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2018
RIP to the young dude.

But can’t help observing how undergraduate students write in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by helphelp: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Jesu
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

300L student of Ebonyi State University has died in a ghastly motor accident. The 300L student by name Nkwuda Allyboi is studying public administration and is very jovial. His friends and course mates are still in shock on why death should knock on his door at this point in time of his life. Below are some of his friends posts on his facebook wall

Solomon wrote…
This is my hostel mate who is social nd jovial to everybody he had an accident on 28/01/2018 and died, By his name Nkwuda Allyboi 300L student of Ebsu @perm site public administration… When i had that he dead it’s was like a story to me but later became true, who am I to question God “Y” may your gentle soul rest in peace… R. I. P…

Prince..
Oh my God can’t believe that my departmental course mate Nkwuda Allyboi is no more to be found oh death why?? Well God knowns better!!! rest in peace my evergreen dude can’t hold my tears
See more photos here : http://www.9newsng.com/tears-as-300l-student-of-ebonyi-state-dies-in-ghastly-motor-accidentphotos/

May his soul rest in peace

bros, your English as an undergrad is not satisfactory at all

3 Likes

Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2018
Sad thing.
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by fabian063: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2018
Rip to the young undergraduate. And also, Rip English
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by kerry57: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2018
RIP
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ihitenansa: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
... is all ur mind could work up on such a thread
Re: Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ihitenansa: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2018
AGIDIMA1:
RIP.
Not ghastly accident but fatal because it involves death, u can only use ghastly if death is not involved.
not exactly so..

u can use ghastly whether or not there was death. but can only use fatal when death occured. ghastly is like saying very terrible'. but fatal specifies an occurrence of death

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed This Morning / Opinion: 6 Advantages Of Corruption / A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.