Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person (1498 Views)

Peau De Lune Face Cleanser For Fair Skin / Help!!! Black Soap, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E OilsAreDarkeningMySkin. / Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by Allboiz: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2018
It may sound funny, a friend of mine here has double color on his skin, his legs, hands and face are fair in color while his chest and yansh is dark. He's so shy, he doesn't pull off clothes anytime we go and swim. What cream can he use to even the dark part out so that he can have equal skin color Pls?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 30, 2018
ok
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2018
aboniki or loko balm.
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by marveangel(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2018
following
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by sisisioge: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2018
Is it natural or has he been using creams in the past but forgot to cream his bum and chest? Tell him to start using Jergens all over his body. He will be moisturized and even out...to his skin original shade. Cheers.
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by ABIMBOLAMARY(f): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2018
Contact me for milk and honey scrub with happy skin. Lotion 08142721851
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by Allboiz: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
sisisioge:
Is it natural or has he been using creams in the past but forgot to cream his bum and chest? Tell him to start using Jergens all over his body. He will be moisturized and even out...to his skin original shade. Cheers.
He said it's natural and he would love to lightening the dark part so that he can have an even skin color... Thanks
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by sisisioge: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Allboiz:

He said it's natural and he would love to lightening the dark part so that he can have an even skin color... Thanks

He shouldn't try that. Let him just use natural products like Shea butter and coconut oil. He could also use that Jergens too.
His skin will achieve its normal color regardless of the colour he prefers.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by Allboiz: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
sisisioge:

He shouldn't try that. Let him just use natural products like Shea butter and coconut oil. He could also use that Jergens too.
His skin will achieve its normal color regardless of the colour he prefers.
Alright.. I'll tell him, thanks
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by diamond88: 7:43pm On May 15, 2018
ABIMBOLAMARY:
Contact me for milk and honey scrub with happy skin. Lotion 08142721851

Hello, I have replied ur DM
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by RedPear: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Allboiz:
It may sound funny, a friend of mine here has double color on his skin, his legs, hands and face are fair in color while his chest and yansh is dark. He's so shy, he doesn't pull off clothes anytime we go and swim. What cream can he use to even the dark part out so that he can have equal skin color Pls?

The autobot banned me after I left my email account via my alternate account. I like to indicate interest in writing for you. I use premium Plagiarism checkers and premium Grammarly
Re: Pls Help... Black And Fair Skin On One Person by Urgentdean: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Allboiz:
Hi, how did you later get rid of the double colour, I sent a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Spice Up Your Val By Looking Smart. / Few Tips To Care For Your Children Clothes / Body Cream Recommendation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.