Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is My Friend Using Me? Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Friend Using Me? Help (813 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Ramanto(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2018
I don't want this on the front page please, but i want maximum contributions here.
I will go straight to the point. I'm currently serving in private school, the school provided accommodation for us. We are two living together. I'm a muslim, while my friend is a stunch christian. Our duo is the most peaceful combination i have seen. We live like brothers. I'm sorry to say this, i do most of the spendings and house chores ranging from fetching of water for both of us to cooking.
overtime, we have both been so broke, that we had to be getting foodstuffs on credit. We are indebted, and i'm always at the front of the credit transactions, meaning i'm answerable to our common creditors.

Behold!! Our allawee came in yesterday, and my friend sowed seed to his pastor with all the money. He wants me to lend him 5k now. How are people like this? How do i handle this? I'm tired of being used
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by HungerBAD: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Ignore him.

One of the Pre-requisites of being an adult is the ability to say NO without explaining why to anybody.

Just say no.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Slaye: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2018
Lol
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Elmojiid(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
u don play ur part as brother but dnt lend him that 5k...make him go borrow the 5k from his yahoo pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by wordbank(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Sow ur own seeds to yourself too
Make una two go farm for harvest
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by gabinogem(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2018
How sad to see how some people mistake friendship for enslavement.
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Ramanto(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
Elmojiid:
u don play ur part as brother but dnt lend him that 5k...make him go borrow the 5k from his yahoo pastor.
The 5k he wants me to lend him is in form of foodstuffs since we cook together. He wants me to get foodstuffs worth 10k, then he'll pay 5k. I'm sure he'll never pay. How can i handle this without starving myself?
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Homeboiy: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Tell him u have used urs to sow seed to ur imam
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Exactly in fact tell him you sowed a Forest.

Am serious he see you as an idiot. That you will still give him so dont.
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by KardinalZik(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Tell him you used your money to sow see to your Imam.
Then tell him clearly that everyone will have to cater for himself in terms of feeding.
Finally, stop doing chores for him; your not his paid house help!

It is national service; EVERY CORP MEMBER SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE!
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by tspouse(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Ramanto:
I don't want this on the front page please, but i want maximum contributions here.
I will go straight to the point. I'm currently serving in private school, the school provided accommodation for us. We are two living together. I'm a muslim, while my friend is a stunch christian. Our duo is the most peaceful combination i have seen. We live like brothers. I'm sorry to say this, i do most of the spendings and house chores ranging from fetching of water for both of us to cooking.
overtime, we have both been so broke, that we had to be getting foodstuffs on credit. We are indebted, and i'm always at the front of the credit transactions, meaning i'm answerable to our common creditors.

Behold!! Our allawee came in yesterday, and my friend sowed seed to his pastor with all the money. He wants me to lend him 5k now. How are people like this? How do i handle this? I'm tired of being used
sow seed what the hell is that. Please tell am say 'your mumu don do' .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by KardinalZik(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Homeboiy:
Tell him u have used urs to sow seed to ur imam

Exactly!
If he evade his responsibility, he shouldn't be left to evade the consequences of his irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Elmojiid(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Ramanto:

The 5k he wants me to lend him is in form of foodstuffs since we cook together. He wants me to get foodstuffs worth 10k, then he'll pay 5k. I' sure he'll never pay. How can i handle this without starving myself?
buy 5 to 6k of foodstuffs and if he ask why 5k foodstuffs you will let him kwn u have use ur money to sort another tins out, just play ur own part by buying the foodstuffs.
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by kinggenesis(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sorry to say this, he is seeing you as an idiot.

I would advice you start eating out.

Both of you collects the same amount, you have your personal needs to take care of (apart from food). Stop being used.

Gosh, I hate such people.
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by ayoncox: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
I am a Christian and disappointed in your friend and room mate. Your friend gave first fruit for the beginning of the year which Christ Jesus did not teach us. Moreover if you are going to do that you should apply wisdom by analyzing your expenses.

Tell that your friend that you are not happy with him, that if Jesus were to be in his shoes he will not borrow from you but give to you instead
Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Ramanto(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
kinggenesis:
Sorry to say this, he is seeing you as an idiot.

I would advice you start eating out.

Both of you collects the same amount, you have your personal needs to take care of (apart from food). Stop being used.

Gosh, I hate such people.

Thank you, bro. I'll see what i can do. He's always broke a day after collecting allawee. I don't understand him. He invests so much in tithe and what have you, the burden of getting sachet water and other miscellanious things always falls on me. He keeps saying i'm the best man he has met. See brainwshing o.. Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Using Me? Help by Amadaz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
One of the demerits of having a roommate. Relationships are best kept from a distance. Even your best friend would start exhibiting nauseating characters once you live together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Response To Pastor Adeboyes Message On Hell Fire Without Tithe Paying. / Spiritual Warfare Prayer / The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.