Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry -the First - Episode 139/choose Family Relationship - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry -the First - Episode 139/choose Family Relationship (317 Views)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry -the First - Episode 139/choose Family Relationship by drindahouz(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Tuesday 30th January 2018

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - the First

Hello and welcome to #MorningVibesWithDrJerryTheFirst-Episode 139

Title: The Most Important Choice You Can Make In 2018 - Choose Family Relationship

Matt (not real name) and I were Primary School Class Mates and very friendly. We were family friends so to say but then the Nigeria - Biafra civil war came and we had to run for our dear lives to our respective villages. Our paths diverged and never crossed again until last December.

His name had always been in my mind and so I have been searching the internet with that name to see if I could trace and track him and last June, facebook made it possible (I think he was just coming on the giant social medium because I identified him not by his picture but by the name and I was one of his few facebook friends as at that time)

We have been chatting since then and making plans to meet and finally last December that became possible.

When we finally saw each other again, it was a reunion of some sorts but the changes were quite obvious, we had moved from boys of yesteryears to almost grand fathers of today.

We spent loads of time catching up with the news of how we have lived our lives so far. His parents are late just like mine but his siblings are all around just like mine. .. . . . . . . . . Continue . . . . .

Listen to this #Podcast by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/w1HLNvI9VBc

or

Read the #Full #Text by clicking on this link:
http://morningvibeswithdrjerrythefirst..com/2018/01/morning-vibes-with-dr-jerry-first_30.html

Do subscribe to our channel, like and share our podcast if it resonated with you

And also like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MorningVibesWithDrJTF
to follow our podcasts there

Thank you

PS:
This Program is powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria.
Any and all rights are hereby reserved (c) 2018

#MorningVibesWithDrJerryTheFirst
#Motivation
#Inspiration
#CriticalChoiceFor2018
#ChooseFamilyRelationship
#FamilyIsFirst
#FamilyIsPowerful
#FamilyIsLikeBeingOnTheInside
#DrJTF

(1) (Reply)

. / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 177/radical Truths To Know / All This We Ask (poem) By Badiru Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.