Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (photos) (941 Views)

JUST IN: Olubadan Is Dead Mr Adetunji Joined His Ancestors / Bole Festival - A Critical Review By Kosi Ugo / Honourable Speaker Of Delta State House Of Assembly Daughter Wed Ugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (photos) by Naijacityblog: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Nollywood actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo reportedly passed on over the weekend in Lagos, while fighting a yet to be disclosed ailment.

"I’m so scared of putting this picture up, not sure if it’s the right thing to do. You were that girl that made my life change. U where that girl that made me laugh a lot you where that girl that I got so mad at. You where that girl that was friend to all. I spoke to u last. Week. You were the strongest sick person I know. I’m hurt by your death. My head still aches. Wish death was a thing that could be undone. I know God will have a new angel that makes him laugh all day and puts a smile on his face. Gone too soon. Rest in peace Nora. And look over all on earth that were genuinely connected to you. #RIPNora"

View Picture of her body:

http://www.naijacityblog.com/2018/01/actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo-is-dead-photos.html

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony Of 2 Nairalander / Tour To Ghana / If U Need A Catering Services,we Cook,serve Drinks,make Cake And All Soughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.