Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) (2328 Views)

Clean Matrix 09 SE Toks 3m Lagos Sold Sold Sold.. / Foreign Used 2007 Lexus RX350 For N3.3m (lagos) / ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ Used 2004 Lincoln Aviator (Big 3 Rolls SUV) For N1.3m (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Auto transmission
Ice Cold factory A/C
New tyres
Nothing to fix

For inspection, call: 08038233991;08175350002
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Ogbeni 650k

1 Like

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:
Ogbeni 650k
the car ain't for fulani decendants like you ....so please just waka

1 Like

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2018
Still Available
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2018
heendrix:

the car ain't for fulani decendants like you ....so please just waka
Ok o e be like say you no wan pay children school fees and house rent this year

1 Like

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

Ok o e be like say you no wan pay children school fees and house rent this year

what this one saying undecided abeg go sit down jare
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2018
heendrix:

what this one saying undecided abeg go sit down jare
Wait first I just realized you are not even the one selling motor sef.
Jobless nigga go and find work
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:
Wait first I just realized you are not even the one selling motor sef. Jobless nigga go and find work
ss I hope you know you should also go get a life
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2018
heendrix:

ss I hope you know you should also go get a life
I believe I was doing that before you brought your jobless @ss over here
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

I believe I was doing that before you brought your jobless @ss over here

oh yeah ain't classes today. hbu? the truck that wana deliver the sand never come? I just hope ur 1,2 Is complete at the end of the day wink
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
heendrix:

oh yeah ain't classes today. hbu? the truck that wana deliver the sand never come? I just hope ur 1,2 Is complete at the end of the day wink
Oh no the sand has been delivered. we are just waiting for the hearse car with your fathers' corpse in it
wink

1 Like

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

Oh no the sand has been delivered. we are just waiting for the hearse car with your fathers' corpse in it
wink

oh lol guess the place of burial is dug n not waiting for a truck downlift. just won a credit n it's shows how dormant the gene of your parents are. tried clearing your mum but just had to smh lipsrsealed why? cause she was a palm winer tapper 42nd child grin

oml what a poverty stricken generation. now I know the source of ur ill luck

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
heendrix:

oh lol guess the place of burial is dug n not waiting for a truck downlift. just won a credit n it's shows how dormant the gene S of your parent S are. tried clearing your mum but just had to lipsrsealed why? cause she was a palm winer tapper 42nd child is the 42nd child of a Palmwine Tapper grin

oml ! what a poverty stricken generation

Hmm seems like my last post ruffled you up a bit, that's good to know.
But this sob story up ere is not really comprehensive c'mon wipe your tears and get in the game
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

Hmm seems like my last post ruffled you up a bit, that's good to know.
But this sob story up ere is not really comprehensive c'mon wipe your tears and get in the game

hahaha another evidence of a dormant gene. eye cataract. m hving fun n laughing cause bashing is my hubby while i have a bottle of fanta grin but what ur eyes can see is tears. I pity you o lol
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
heendrix:

hahaha another evidence of a dormant gene.eye cataract.
You use your eyes to comprehend sentences?
Please which school you dey go abeg? I want to know the kind of person I am dealing with.
heendrix:

m hving fun n laughing cause bashing is my hubby Hobby
Hmmm its safe to say you suck at English language too huh? Never mind it though i guess
Learning English Language is above your fathers paygrade.
heendrix:

while i have a bottle of fanta
A bottle of Fanta is your idea of a good time? You know if you just got yourself a job, perhaps you will be able to afford more than your father ever did I mean his low standards doesn't have to be the norm you know?
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please kindly allow those who are interested in the car to make their comments.

Still available.
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
sesandavid:
Please kindly allow those who are interested in the car to make their comments.

Still available.
750k last offer

1 Like

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

You use your eyes to comprehend sentences?
Please which school you dey go abeg? I want to know the kind of person I am dealing with.

Hmmm its safe to say you suck at English language too huh? Never mind it though i guess
Learning English Language is above your fathers paygrade.

A bottle of Fanta is your idea of a good time? You know if you just got yourself a job, perhaps you will be able to afford more than your father ever did I mean his low standards doesn't have to be the norm you know?

all I see is the frustration of a devastating life. what a mistake to have evolved from two daft gene. we all know your father's own is dead smh your mother isn't helping matters to grin
even the fanta I was drinking is what your father cant afford. lil wonder you get frustrated at that cause to you only poor people drink fanta. laughing at your simpleton nature like I wount stop grin

you wount contaminate me with your poverty stricken posterity cause it's obvious you got no hope of a happy ending

rating your level of frustration I can only conclude you join ur street vigilantes that if you would eat next week

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Still very available
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
heendrix:

all I see is the frustration of a devastating life
grin what does that even mean?damn your comeback game is as poor as the marauding abok! That knocked up your mom.

heendrix:

what a mistake to have evolved from two daft gene
Eh? You sef wan yab person parents because I dey wind you say you get mama and papa you sef chop
Please stick to the things you know and stop making a fool of yourself

heendrix:

we all know your father's own is dead smh your mother isn't helping matters to grin
*sigh* guy just bring your abok! Fathers corpse so we can put him 6ft under for free we don tire to dey wait and tell your mom to stop wasting time trying to select him outta the herd of abok!s that climbed her,I mean even ret@rds know the father of their kids and they don't take this long.

heendrix:

even the fanta I was drinking is what your father cant afford.

Look whose talking, like your papa sabi wetin good time be talkless of affording it,he probably stumbled upon a remnant fanta bottle and decreed that as having a good time in your house

heendrix:

to you only poor people drink fanta.
No to me only poor people use fanta to pose

heendrix:

you wount contaminate me with your poverty stricken posterity cause it's obvious you got no hope of a happy ending
And you won't kill me with your terrible grammar even though una no sabi read and write for una house, can't you take your posts to the literate people in your village to proof read?
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by unique111: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
What do u guys now gain from all these causes n abuses?
We aar in d 21st century oo.
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by constantkayy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
I'm having fun tho...two brilliant guys, but no intelligence.
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by constantkayy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Too Sad.
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by shenkoyababajid(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi,
I will like to know if the car is still available. Location and mileage. And your contact.
Thanks
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 31, 2018
shenkoyababajid:
Hi,
I will like to know if the car is still available. Location and mileage. And your contact.
Thanks

Yes the car is still available and the location is Igbogbo in Ikorodu, Lagos. My numbers are here. 08038233991
The car is in great shape. No need to fix anything. Buy and drive.
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

grin what does that even mean?damn your comeback game is as poor as the marauding abok! That knocked up your mom.

Eh? You sef wan yab person parents because I dey wind you say you get mama and papa you sef chop

*sigh* guy just bring your abok! Fathers corpse so we can put him 6ft under for free we don tire to dey wait and tell your mom to stop wasting time trying to select him outta the herd of abok!s that climbed her,I mean even ret@rds know the father of their kids and they don't take this long.

Look whose talking, like your papa sabi wetin good time be talkless of affording it,he probably stumbled upon a remnant fanta bottle and decreed that as having a good time in your house

And you won't kill me with your terrible grammar even though una no sabi read and write for una house, can't you take your posts to the literate people in your village to proof read?

[s]
Colleverage:

[/s]
Colleverage:

lol guy I been dey think ur a prof In English na. anyway I never knew my drinking fanta while yabing you could frustrate u this much coz I know it'd been ages since you even saw a bottle

while ur frustrated n taking it personal I'm hving fun lol

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2018
heendrix:
[s][/s]

lol guy I been dey think ur a prof In English na.
and I be think say you be master of "bashing" undecided

heendrix:

I know it'd been ages since you even saw a bottle
Yea cos its been ages since I stopped being broke

heendrix:

while ur frustrated n taking it personal I'm hving fun lol
You are having fun getting bashed? Wow I guess you are really bored,well....glad I can help

heendrix:

anyway I never knew my drinking fanta while yabing you could frustrate u this much

Of course e pain me na, here I am thinking life is fair and everyone is enjoying it only to hear pathetic stories like people who think drinking fanta is a privilege, reminds me of this...

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
This car needs a new home. Still available.
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

and I be think say you be master of "bashing" undecided

Yea cos its been ages since I stopped being broke

You are having fun getting bashed? Wow I guess you are really bored,well....glad I can help

Of course e pain me na, here I am thinking life is fair and everyone is enjoying it only to hear pathetic stories like people who think drinking fanta is a privilege, reminds me of this...

on this fanta ish sha guy one thing is certain. your just frustrated thank god sheyb mine is I'm just privileged. even the privilege is what your father has never enjoyed in his capentry days hence you get mad n frustrated at me drinking a fanta. bro dont worry e go better for you grin it's just that when he dey better for you I'd just compare you to my gateman

and the fact that your just pained n frustrated at me taking a fanta remind of this cause even water you dont have grin

Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by Colleverage: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
heendrix:

on this fanta ish sha guy one thing is certain. your just frustrated
Er yea we've already established the fact that your poverty is frustrating I even gave a pictorial illustration and everything have you forgotten?

heendrix:

thank god sheyb mine is I'm just privileged
Wow how the mighty has fallen, from the self proclaimed king of yabs you have reduced yourself to playing dumb and displaying ignorance instead of just facing the fact that you are all out of dead yabs to spit. Its cool anyway your dead comebacks make me feel really good about myself so keep the dumb yans flowing.

heendrix:

. even the privilege is what your father has never enjoyed
Yea my dad rarely takes Fanta cause he is into bigger things I would name brands but I will just be wasting my time on a son of illiterate creeps who is still learning how to construct and process the English language

heendrix:

in his capentry days hence you get mad n frustrated at me drinking a fanta
shocked see abok! Pikin sef wan look down on carpenter smh I no blame you na Buhari dey give mouth to marauding abok!s and their children

heendrix:

. bro dont worry e go better for you grin it's just that when he dey better for you I'd just compare you to my gateman
grin so homeless person like you sabi wetin gate man be? No mention this kind big English in front of your papa o before e go think say you dey curse am

heendrix:

and the fact that your just pained n frustrated at me taking a fanta remind of this cause even water you dont have grin
sad uh because your mama don dey f*ck bricklayers for pocket change you wan come dey form porsche please don't make me laugh
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by alaskido(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys stop this war and let us concentrate in selling/buying this beauty.
Re: Registered 2007 Toyota Sienna 1.3m (lagos) by heendrix(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:

Er yea we've already established the fact that your poverty is frustrating I even gave a pictorial illustration and everything have you forgotten?

Wow how the mighty has fallen, from the self proclaimed king of yabs you have reduced yourself to playing dumb and displaying ignorance instead of just facing the fact that you are all out of dead yabs to spit. Its cool anyway your dead comebacks make me feel really good about myself so keep the dumb yans flowing.

Yea my dad rarely takes Fanta cause he is into bigger things I would name brands but I will just be wasting my time on a son of illiterate creeps who is still learning how to construct and process the English language

shocked see abok! Pikin sef wan look down on carpenter smh I no blame you na Buhari dey give mouth to marauding abok!s and their children

grin so homeless person like you sabi wetin gate man be? No mention this kind big English in front of your papa o before e go think say you dey curse am

sad uh because your mama don dey f*ck bricklayers for pocket change you wan come dey form porsche please don't make me laugh

what a frustrated life. buy brand new you cant afford. toks mba to even buy Nigerian used you still cant afford. I hope you'd find a lasting solution to ur frustrated life cause it's obvious it's spreading to ur generation since your not able to reject the ill luck ur father passed to you

your life n future savings cant even afford the mini bus little wonder the op couldn't even reply you. he was smart to have rate the level of ur families n generational frustration lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Toks Venza 010 #clean Title# @ N5.5M Negotiable ««« / Toks 2010 Lexus ES350 Available For Sale 4.1m Negotiable / @@@@@@@sold######Sold @@@@@@@ Sold @@@@@@@xus RX 350 2008 Model Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.