Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Need A Fashion Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Fashion Website! (1096 Views)

Need A World Class E-commerce Website For A Fashion And Jewelry Store / Website Developer Needed For a Fashion Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Fashion Website! by oskaywale(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
I am a fashion stylist and a designer,i really wanna know,how much would it cost me to build a great quality fashion website?
i realy need to know please,you can just reply to this post.
thanks as i wait to read from anyone soon.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by c7(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
It will do more help if only u provide more information on how u want the website to be. B4 then, let me ask sm question:
1. Will customers place orders on items(fashion) they need?
2. Will it be an online pay/deliver transaction using interswitch?
3. Must orders be place by only registered customer or is it open?
4. . .more and more. . .
Provide more info to help ur self
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by oskaywale(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2010
thanks very much for your response, but basically,the website is going to be more of work display for people to view,no order would be placed online,but on the other hand there would be a mail page where people can contact me.
its a fashion website so it has to be all that fancy with so much jazz,

hope to read from you soon.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by DualCore1: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
What's your budget?
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by AbidemiA: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hi oskaywale,

This is a sample of fashion site we are currently working on:

www.folusolanke.com

You may contact us at abidemi.adio@adten.net

OR YIM abidemi_adio@yahoo.com

OR drop your email address / telephone number.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by OmniPotens(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2010
Dual Core:

What's your budget?

You would have waited for me to ask oooo. You guys are faster these days. I guess I will have to start moderating better now. Lol,,,,
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by Afam(m): 1:25am On Apr 17, 2010
oskaywale:

I am a fashion stylist and a designer,i really wanna know,how much would it cost me to build a great quality fashion website?
i realy need to know please,you can just reply to this post.
thanks as i wait to read from anyone soon.

The most successful websites out there are simple to use, not confusing, load faster, present information in a clear and logical manner.

Focus on these qualities and you will get a good website otherwise it could be money down the drain.

Being flashy is secondary to be being functional as people who visit your website come there to complete one task or the other and if you waste their time they may click the back button and may never come back.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by c7(m): 5:44am On Apr 17, 2010
Yeah, whats ur budget?
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by DualCore1: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^ For the love of God allow the owner of this project come up with a budget and clear specifications before you start slamming in figures.

Oskaywale, please come up with answers to the questions raised and try not to let any figures here determine your budget.

I'm saying this with no ulterior motives, I am not interested in doing this job as of my writing this cuz I have projects on hand(in fact i have been padding and floating things all morning while laughing at omni who has been selecting and inserting. lol). Lets try and make this place conducive for freelance project posters and developers.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by 3RNEST(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2010
@poster can i will give that website u desire for, just click on my siqnature below to see my works.
or betterstill reach me on 00231-6904-505, text or call me anyone is allow. cool
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by mcfranc(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2010
Na wa for all these web designers o. How person go dey charge for the job wey no get description. What if the poster wants an ecommerce site (even simple cute html site), will it go for 25k? Haba, lets be professional. If your job is good, price will become secondary.

@poster, abeg post your description, make we know wetin you really want jare.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
@poster, i have done works for the following Major Nigeria Designers-

MUDI
Remi lagos]
Dakova
House of Maufechi
Elegant couture and Saziis.

Don't let the above names make you think we will charge you throath cutting prices NO! we actually work according to the budget of our clients.

I can guarantee you the very best of service and also provide you other sales and marketing tips that will help your business at no extra cost. *absolutely free).

Please call 01-8127254, 08034010652 or e.mail contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com or www.nirominteractivesolutions.com
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by OmniPotens(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2010
At the end of the day, no matter your advertising strategy, someone will surely get the job. Not so? I'm on here and watching out for it.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by dababex: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2010
nah wah desperados, 25k,them never get specification of job oh,then know know how many pages oh,them dey charge, nah people like them they spoil this our industry, lets give ourselves some respect,

let the lady tell us what she has in mind and then bid for it,now if she get 200k for mind,because of people like you she go say her budget is 20k, hisss

www.lavida-ng.com
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2010
I go do am 4 u for 5k. But na just 3days e go day online, after then tongue tongue tongue Potential clients go hate love you.

Seriously. Guy 25k no dey nice ohhhh. Except i am expecting another Rojad, But as for me, i dey busy dey learn some other languages, so no development 4 now!!!

I hereby humbly give my cap of honor and the privilege of this job to Afam!!! and please not the 4ever one!!!
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by 3RNEST(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2010
at poster am still waiting for you respond, i charge at low cost.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by freeman191(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
Any way so i wont be left out, check us out www.designteamtechnology.com, or mail us at sales@designteamtechnology.com, simplicity and beauty is our philosophy. we will be glad to undertake the project 4 u
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by seusco(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2010
Hey,

Check out this site my portfolio and see if you like it:

http://www.lumiere-ng.com/portfolio_web.html

Give me a call: 08035646861

cheers!
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by chazy(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2010
I'm currently working on a fashion website (http://www.fos86.com). Give me a call if you want something related. 07038151723
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by sholyboy89: 11:41pm On May 23, 2010
sholaadekunle.com. Contact me and I would show you a few prototypes.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by Jovie: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2010
see my portfolio on www.sigmatransaction.com. We can do simple sites that help you build a web business, not just a website.
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by HC: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2010
What are the features you expect to have on your website?

Email your brief to info@synchsolutions.com .
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by quadrillio(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
If you want your job to be be done in a professional way, please and please, view this people profile very well.

NB: I can't do a website for 25k not even for 50k, so you will know am not trying to apply. and please let us know how it went.

- SAFE
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by quadrillio(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^^lwkmd
Re: Need A Fashion Website! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
It seem the poster don't need a website after all. No reply since all those wonderful offers.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This Php Code For Email And Sms Autoresponse / Cyber GURU Hacking Group Hacked A Popular Site / I Need Help On How To Create An Educational Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.