Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack (18210 Views)

Gunmen Kill Seven Persons In Dong, Plateau State / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by pol23: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Killings everywhere.
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by sapientia(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is not acceptable.. Every Nigerian life matters.

Buhari has failed in his paid duty..
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sarang:
This is really sad
Our government just doesn't care cry

Yep!

It really is a question of "I will kill you anytime I want. What are you going to do about it?"
That is what the fulanis are saying. They are challenging the rest of the country, that they can do anything they want at any time and in any part of the country they so wish. That's why the kill all over, burn farms all over, attack everybody in all parts of the country and as you can see nothing is happening to them so far.

I guess at this point, maybe I should also ask the people of Nasarawa and the entire middle belt what they're going to do about the killings. The time for talk, talk, and only talk is over. What are the communities facing these attacks going to do to stop these attacks? Continue to cry and seek pity or rise up and defend themselves, even if that means pre-emptive killings of all fulanis in their communities?

What is clear to us all is that under this fulani government Nigerians are in deep shi.t!
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by Tunks2017(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
sad why so much blood shed again,...........
The one at plateau and Benue was not enough cry

Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by TikaBodi(f): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Troublemaker007:

PIA VPN for sale 1 year subscription for N2,900 PM me.
e no strong reach HMA
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by TikaBodi(f): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Action speaks louder than words
bravo!!!!!
Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by TikaBodi(f): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Troublemaker007:

What happen in Nairaland stays in Nairaland except you can send me a PM. That I might just consider grin
lol
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by tolad4(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by PinocchioDMZ: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by darqly(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
ANYONE with small sense could've predicted this, EXCEPT our hopeless security agencies, who are monitoring online posts of "Prominent" Nigerians.
Where is that hopeless buffon that was boasting on here the other day that "Fulani cannot be beaten by any tribe"? See your fellow cowards at work oh, kill and run, because of COW!! angry angry
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by obialinaeze(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
tuoyoojo:
almost on a weekly basis, scores of people lose their lives in the middle belt and southern states

however the government that has sworn to protect its citizens, citizens who voted them into power has constantly turned a blind eye to their security challenges

they told us that these people do not need military intervention giving us useless reasons why the military should not be deployed

however they are very quick to deploy the military to West, South n east
for something less sinister

the systematic annihilation of minority tribes is already on and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing is done to curb it except for meetings that hasn't translated to anything tangible

I advised people to protect themselves

its your constitutional right

while doing that get ur PVCs ready

I need not remind you about what to do with it
I am copying this post. I love it.

1 Like

Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by IdeyFindWife: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dtent:
Get full control of your vehicle(s) at a very affordable price with our high performance devices. You dont break a sweat at all as our devices are all automated with technologically advanced features to take care of your vehicles' security at all times!
Major Features of our car Tracking devices:

1. Engine cut off with an SMS command: you can turn off your car from anywhere, even abroad with just a simple SMS command, and you must activate it before the vehicle will start up again.

2. Real time Tracking both online and offline: You can track your car offline with an SMS or offline on an application. This application comes embedded with highly advanced landmarks/Maps to give you a great deal of accuracy. You can track your car anywhere.

3. Geo Fencing: you can limit your car to a particular zone. Taking it out of that zone sends you an alert of trips it off.

4. Spy on the occupants of the vehicle with built in mic. You can listen in on their conversations from anywhere.

5. Low Battery/Battery disconnect alert. Your car alerts you whenever the battery is low or disconnected and sends you location.

6. Overspeed alert: you car notifies you whenever the set speed limit is exceeded. This is great for transport/Haulage companies that wish to check the speed of their drivers. For more information, Purchase and installation,pls call me 08066804625

What assistance can you render with the case of a freshly stolen car?

Car got snatched, report was made but
The police is up to their usual mediocre chop-money tricks as usual.
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by Dtent: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

What assistance can you render with the case of a freshly stolen car?

Car got snatched, report was made but
The police is up to their usual mediocre chop-money tricks as usual.
That is why it is good to install car tracker before your car is stolen. If there is no car tracker,it will difficult to get the car back. To install car tracker pls call 08066804625. Our office is in Abuja
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by lawaldgrea: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
So unfortunate, I served in Kardrako village. So peaceful we used to sleep outside under the Mango trees. The Fulanis were so friendly that they gave us a live cow to slaughter for corpers' celebration. I strongly believe the masterminds of this attack are from outside.

1 Like

Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by Danmas: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
So people will believe this source. Little wonder most of the sources are facebook or twitter users. Looks like Nigerian dont know the evil effect false imformation.
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by Danmas: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
So people will believe this source. Little wonder most of the sources are facebook or twitter users. Looks like Nigerians dont know the evil effect false imformation. Seun, Time to bring satity back to NL is now…
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by henryfayoul1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
imbless:
buhari is a rare fool, his specie of foolishness is almost extinct but he manage to survive.
such a shi t hole administration smh!

come 2019 he will be sucked from aso rock back to daura with sewage disposal truck
Re: Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack by omodave(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
I don't even know what to comment right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspects For Fraud / South African Lady And Three Gunmen Kidnap Nigerian Man From A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.