Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Best Places To Get Agricultural Chemicals, Tools & Seeds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Places To Get Agricultural Chemicals, Tools & Seeds (565 Views)

Where Can I Get Agricultural Loan / Suppliers Of Agricultural Chemicals And Equipment (Aba) 08033099803 / To Obtain Big Agricultural Loan For Your Farm Busines? Get Agricultural Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Places To Get Agricultural Chemicals, Tools & Seeds by DavidLMT(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi, i live in lagos and one of the challenges for a novice like me in farming is how to go about sourcing for materials like fertilizers, pre emergent herbicides, hybrid seeds etc.
Alot of times, even farming implements like good-strong hoes, garden forks etc can be difficult to find. Are there stores you can recommend that delivers affordable prices for these?
Re: Best Places To Get Agricultural Chemicals, Tools & Seeds by greatbos: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Get Agricultural Chemicals, Tools & Seeds by Agromint: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello, kindly visit our website www.agromint.com. or contact us on 09060009843/ 08079903333. You can also send us a mail on customercare@agro mint.com
DavidLMT:
Hi, i live in lagos and one of the challenges for a novice like me in farming is how to go about sourcing for materials like fertilizers, pre emergent herbicides, hybrid seeds etc.
Alot of times, even farming implements like good-strong hoes, garden forks etc can be difficult to find. Are there stores you can recommend that delivers affordable prices for these?
Re: Best Places To Get Agricultural Chemicals, Tools & Seeds by eddy2018: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Natuzyme is a multi-activity feed enzyme formulated specially for poultry, swine, ruminant and aqua feeds to enable better nutrient utilisation .It contains standardized components like Cellulase, xylanase, beta- lucanase, alpha-amylase and pectinases.
Natuzyme is a mulk-ackvity feed enzyme formulated specially for poultry, swine, ruminant and aqua feeds.
This product is available at an affordable price.
Indicate your interest and you will be link up.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Esther Broiler Chicken / Ypard Nigeria Fish Farm Visit And Training / Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.