Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration (1951 Views)

My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos / YOU WANT BUILDING APPROVAL, Approval documentation in NIGERIA?call 08069253261 / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration by Horlardorjah(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
good day people, anyone has any idea of the cost to get building approval in Asaba, Delta State.
help a brother, its urgent.
Re: Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration by DUNKA(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:
good day people, anyone has any idea of the cost to get building approval in Asaba, Delta State.
help a brother, its urgent.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration by Horlardorjah(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration by somehow: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:

somehow:

Calling him out is what some are trying to derail, they want the case buried but they don't know that 2021/2022 is not 2011 nor 2015.

While I continue offline, I won't let him thrive on this thread and there's nothing any of his supporters that eat from people's sweat with him can do.

No one is against you calling him out, but don't attack innocent artisans or traders simply cause they trade with him or not voicing out on your issue. No sane person is in support of fraud or fraudsters.
Ask for directions offline on how to retrieve your money asap and stop making yourself go through all this emotional trauma here with next just taking you for a Ride. Lots of people will be willing to assist you on ways to go about it. If that 2m is really important to you, u would have done more than this nairaland calling out
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Share)

Is this a fraudulent post, you are sick to the bone.

Why is your conscience picking you?

Is there something we don't know?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration by Horlardorjah(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2022
somehow:

Why is your conscience picking you?

Is there something we don't know?

Lol, conscience you say! Point where I said you should keep quiet and not talk, I only told you to act offline with actions more than online so that your money won't go down the drain like others with next but you decided to twist it. Whatever suits you but I can't be bullied though
Re: Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration by DUNKA(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:

Lol, conscience you say! Point where I said you should keep quiet and not talk, I only told you to act offline with actions more than online so that your money won't go down the drain like others with next but you decided to twist it. Whatever suits you but I can't be bullied though

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration by somehow: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:

This is why I kept pointing you back to the message I quoted and also asked you to read within context but you kept mixing things up.

The fellow was praising next just this December in the middle of the whole debacle, when it was brought to his notice what was going on (even though he was on the thread), he claimed he never knew and swore he didn't know next was that kind of person. Washed his hands off him.

Only to come back again to resume the praising in the middle of the discussion. If this is not asslicking, I wonder what you call it.

He even said "if truly next was owing" even though next himself never said he's not owing and you said I should not drag such a fellow that only cares about his belly?.

Read within context, he's not the only vendor on the thread, why am I not dragging anyone else?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building Approval In Asaba Delta State And Duration by DUNKA(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Horlardorjah do not support wrong and injustice. Bosun has caused so many users heartaches and losses and should not be encouraged to continue to do so

(1) (Reply)

PERFECTLY DRY FLAT LAND IN A WONDERFUL LOCATION IN ELEKO IBEJU LEKKI / To Let, 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Pop (alone In A Compound) @ Asaba Housing Estate / Don't Miss The Best Ibeju-Lekki Deal On Promo Sales - Lekki Precious Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.