Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business (1600 Views)

Strange Phenomenon I witnessed At A Cattle Market / Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business by Ifakiland(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pleas fam and pals, I need help starting up a cattle farm.
It's gonna be strictly for meat production for now, so please which breeds are best for meat production? And where can I get the best cattle a in Lagos....NB THE FARM WILL BE LOCATED AT LUSADA AREA (that's before atan, those that attends winners will know dat location).
Re: I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business by Colleverage: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Cool call 08032773199 he will be able to say somethings about it
Re: I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business by Pavore9: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ifakiland:
Pleas fam and pals, I need help starting up a cattle farm.
It's gonna be strictly for meat production for now, so please which breeds are best for meat production? And where can I get the best cattle a in Lagos....NB THE FARM WILL BE LOCATED AT LUSADA AREA (that's before atan, those that attends winners will know dat location).

Also do reflect on fattening, you can buy off underweight cows, fatten and release them to the beef market.

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business by Curiouscity(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pavore9:

Also do reflect on fattening, you can buy off underweight cows, fatten and release them to the beef market.

Best way to start cattle rearing! It reduces mortality and wait period. Also gives you time to learn about your animal before you select good stocks to reproduce. @OP, you may want to consider @Pavore9's advice.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Will you be needing cow and cattle colony as well?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
Will you be needing cow and cattle colony as well?
Wow I need a cattle colony too
Re: I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business by Ifakiland(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2018
Pavore9:

Where can I get the cows to buy and how does the fattening process work?

(1) (Reply)

125 Acres Of Farmland At 5k Each. Tractorable. / Herbal Plants Beneficial For Your Health. / PADDY RICE FARRO 44 AVAILABLE TO PICK UP OR DELIVERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.