Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks (46437 Views)

Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious / Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by suckprick: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mtn Edge is faster than Glo 4g

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by SHOPPERS(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
The only difference obvious is Speed and Consumption rate. Glo is slower compared to the rest and also slows down in consumption too.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by basic23111: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
MichaelRJ:

global network is very slow, even the 4gig dry offer, I end up not using half of it before month end. glo no dey try at all
depend on ur area. I notice it very fast in my office and slow at home
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Roydxemmy: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
with there stupid network abi?, the 1.6gb wey i do still dea there, since last week i nr fit use am do anything. useless network.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Berlyn1:
I will send a birthday message to my friend nd it will deliver two days after the birthday sad angry

Rubbish network
Ehn ehn?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by IamLaura(f): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
MichaelRJ:

global network is very slow, even the 4gig dry offer, I end up not using half of it before month end. glo no dey try at all
Hmm I've not experienced this slow network issue everyone is talking about.
Maybe it's my Location or something cos it has a lot to do with internet speed.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by EmperorAlonzo1: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:
I knew that other thread wasn't real.

Go is still the grandmaster of data

lyk truthfully
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by mrSerious(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
I loooooove Glo. If I had 20 cell phones, I'd buy 20 Glo SIM Cards for every last one of them.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Maeka(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
glo has de badest network for data connection
TWALE FOR ETISALAT DE FASTEST NETWORK FOR BROWSING

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Bimpe29: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
But glo network has been damn poor. Though it's cheaper
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by LandOwners: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
bad network sometimes but I think glo is really improving.
Great data plans.
bonus on glo to glo calls .

It's really a very attractive package

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by mrSerious(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blazing fast data connection + sharp call quality. I don't think there is any other network for me, well, except Ntel when they begin to provide wider coverage.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Iammelvin(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Slow with pride GLO
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by holluphemydavid(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Op u mean different btw snail network and other networks
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by lilkudos(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
I'm currently on glo 1k for 4gb... flexing ma thing joorhh!!!

thou i subscribed mtn too just in case there's network failure,,, buh glo is really trying .. giving me the best ever since... thanks to Glo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

They are really Grandpa of data lolxx

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Airtel is the best
3.5gb for #1500
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Ginaz(f): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
MichaelRJ:

As in eh, dem no dey try at all.
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Temmywalex: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

How much is Mtn 1gb

I sell it for #600 and it can only expire after 3 months.
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mtn is way better. On mtn pulse u get 100% bonus for 1gb and above. Here's proof. Note dat i still had more than 2gb before renewing

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
code, please
TechEnthusiast:
Airtel is the best
3.5gb for #1500
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by donhils: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
nezzar:

But the network coverage is top notch
MTN 1GB is 1k, 1200 is for 1.5GB
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
am on pulse too, please code for that offer
VIPERVENOM:
Mtn is way better. On mtn pulse u get 100% bonus for 1gb and above. Here's proof. Note dat i still had more than 2gb before renewing
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
koolg:

Expensive but the fastest so far though far from perfect
I have all four networks. Only MTN proves time and time again to be most reliable and with widest coverage.
Airtel is like Nigerian railway - dead
Glo is like NEPA - on and off, very interruptible power supply
Etisalat - is like Nigeria water corporation, when you see it you enjoy it yanfu yanfu but they're thieves like MTN
etisalat get nozzle wey dem dey take draw pesin data

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
ebony111:
code, please
*141# select option 2
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Tobycharles: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

Go is still the grandmaster of data

Headmaster with with snail driven network, "u fit curse ur adversary with their network sef"
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by mrSerious(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
suckprick:
Mtn Edge is faster than Glo 4g

NO!
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by farem: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

*Go* is still the grandmaster of data

I disagree with you.

COME is still the grandmaster ...�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by suckprick: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
mrSerious:

NO!

Yes
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Waleprotocol(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mtn is still the best data network but their data is expensive.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by skales67(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
But why is their network slow like snail? If not for the VPN i am using that speeds it up, i for don throway my laptop out of frustration. I hate their data services but had no choice since MTN and 9mobile data is kind of bad in my area. Glo is the only network that when you are trying to create a thread on NL using it, other network readers will users the post and even comment before you click the submit button
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Classicdexy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
They might be grand master of data for real but believe me there network is grossly the worst ever at least for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan / How To Get MTN 500MB With Just 100 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.