Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman (875 Views)

The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
People kindly watch the following short video clips that will show you irrefutable evidence that this man is definitely not a man of the true God.

1. Between 6:59 to 7:08, he asks his church members to kill Fulani Herdsmen and then in the same video between 9:34 to 9:44 he denies that he told his church members to kill Fulani Herdsmen
2 Further lying that he does not know Otobo then implicates himself by saying he knew she was a stripper in Canada who gave her life to Christ ( lol ) - between 3:40 and 3:59
3. Boasts against TB Joshua between 5.36 and 5.58
4. Threatens to rip Nigerian apart if he is arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYIYnNJDFkw

These short clips reveal a pattern of lying and violent tendencies in a so called man of God and therefore supports the general consensus that he is guilty as charged in the Otobo case and not qualified to be called a man of the true GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Shugavee(f): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
I know the otobo resent statement was a big lie tho!! Like madam koo koo case!!! These so called men of God feeling like gods nowadays!!!
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
I know the otobo resent statement was a big lie tho!! Like madam koo koo case!!! These so called men of God feeling like gods nowadays!!!

I don't understand
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Shugavee(f): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

I don't understand
what part?
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
what part?

"I know the otobo resent recent statement was a big lie tho!"
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Shugavee(f): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

"I know the otobo resent recent statement was a big lie tho!"
lol!! Ok thanks!! Nairaland n their English counterparts!! Like u really didnt understand what i said grin
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by hopefulLandlord: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is FP worthy
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Op you just cut video clips without adding from the beginning what transpired. Who are you deceiving?
The case of Fulani herdsmen were self defense. Why didn't show the clip were he received distressedl calls?
Why didn't you show us the clip when T.B Joshua allowed a woman to slander Former CAN president Ayo orisejafor, Papa Adeboye, Prophet Jeremiah?
You should have done proper investigation properly before posting this thrash in the name of video.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Smony: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Op ur mate dy FBI, CIA, DSS n so on. u no dy shame, u dy form investigator fr nairaland. abeg go find beta job n get a life. OLODOO
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Op you just cut video clips without adding from the beginning what transpired. Who are you deceiving?
The case of Fulani herdsmen were self defense. Why didn't show the clip were he received distressedl calls?
Why didn't you show us the clip when T.B Joshua allowed a woman to slander Former CAN president Ayo orisejafor, Papa Adeboye, Prophet Jeremiah?
You should have done proper investigation properly before posting this thrash in the name of video.

Watch the clips again

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2018
frosbel2:

Watch the clips again
I had watched them so I know the beginning of the brouhaha
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by butterflyl1on: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
frosbel2:
People kindly watch the following short video clips that will show you irrefutable evidence that this man is definitely not a man of the true God.

1. Between 6:59 to 7:08, he asks his church members to kill Fulani Herdsmen and then in the same video between 9:34 to 9:44 he denies that he told his church members to kill Fulani Herdsmen
2 Further lying that he does not know Otobo then implicates himself by saying he knew she was a stripper in Canada who gave her life to Christ ( lol ) - between 3:40 and 3:59
3. Boasts against TB Joshua between 5.36 and 5.58
4. Threatens to rip Nigerian apart if he is arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYIYnNJDFkw

These short clips reveal a pattern of lying and violent tendencies in a so called man of God and therefore supports the general consensus that he is guilty as charged in the Otobo case and not qualified to be called a man of the true GOD.

Your high blood pressure over this Suleiman matter is loading 80%

And your witchy confession as you fall like a fumigated fly is loading too. grin

Posting distorted videos without a proper full video and reasons for such comments is as deceptive as you calling yourself a Chinese man while looking in the mirror. If you can lie to yourself and deceive yourself who then can you not lie to and deceive?
Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Your high blood pressure over this Suleiman matter is loading 80%

And your witchy confession as you fall like a fumigated fly is loading too. grin

Posting distorted videos without a proper full video and reasons for such comments is as deceptive as you calling yourself a Chinese man while looking in the mirror. If you can lie to yourself and deceive yourself who then can you not lie to and deceive?

I just checked my blood pressure which is currently 130/82, very healthy grin

Who cares about your fake apostle, my mission is to free the sheeple.

"Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives" - Jude 1:23

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of The Boasting And Lying Of Apostle Suleman by CandidSeeker(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ecclesiastes 12:14 NKJV
For God will bring every work into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil.

Matthew 10:26 NKJV
Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quotes Of Famous Atheists / Wonder:Fireball Falling Through Lagos Skies / Gross Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.