Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) (4188 Views)

Ghanaian TV Presenter And Actress Abena Korkor Naked Video & Photos Leaked / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / Toyin Abraham Couldn't Hold Back Tears Her In Hometown At Her Father's Funeral(v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by bigCassava: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
nollywood veteran actor Kenneth okonkwo woos a female presenter as she couldn't hold it. The Movie star popularly known as Andy was awarded with the person of the year award by glazia magazine

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/kenneth-okonkwo-woos-presenter-and-she.html?m=1

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by marveangel(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
This old dog
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by mayweather145: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2018
That presenter breast ehn... lipsrsealed
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2018
Lol.

He could be saying some sweet naughty things or appreciating her outfit

Her skirt is lovely but the top lipsrsealed
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2018
mayweather145:
That presenter breast ehn... lipsrsealed
e weak me
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by cruzita(f): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2018
The way he walks in movies when he acts as a poor man is very annoying

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by cruzita(f): 1:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
e weak me
Ah !!! sister even u
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by funstufz: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2018
help tell the presenter to complete her outfit instead of displaying her white bra for all to see...

Am sure that he was telling her he could be of help to do the back zip of her top if she ask ni sha ooo...

yeah, from the way she was ...................

This is 2018 jare
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by DopeBoss(m): 1:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by DopeBoss(m): 1:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Will get back to this post when it hits FrontPageundecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Old Slug
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by falcon01: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2018
seen
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2018
c her stupid face
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
Lol.
He could be saying some sweet naughty things or appreciating her outfit
Her skirt is lovely but the top lipsrsealed
Its non of my business but how come you follow 232 people and 231 are guys?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Rigel95:

Its non of my business but how come you follow 232 people and 231 are guys?
That isn't your business either tongue
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
That isn't your business either tongue
its not, but I'd like to know still.

Tongue out.lol.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Rigel95:

its not, but I'd like to know still.

Tongue out.lol.
you really think I have an answer to that Or it is because I am not a lesbian undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
you really think I have an answer to that Or it is because I am not a lesbian undecided
you should. Actually there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian...scratches head....Even me sef am a male lesbian.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Rigel95:

you should. Actually there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian...scratches head....Even me sef am a male lesbian.
grin grin grin lol. So, why do you follow four pretty ladies?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
grin grin grin lol. So, why do you follow four pretty ladies?
Hee see FBI oo! There are just three of them o and,***clears throat***....they are my sisters...You could become my sister too you know ***adjusts glasses***
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2018
Rigel95:

Hee see FBI oo! There are just three of them o and,***clears throat***....they are my sisters...You could become my sister too you know ***adjusts glasses***
Lol. My brothers much already. I'd rather be your counsellor cool
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
Lol. My brothers much already. I'd rather be your counsellor cool
Nay, you are not allowed to use that line...counsellor why do I need one?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Rigel95:

Nay, you are not allowed to use that line...counsellor why do I need one?
Why then should I be one of your unknown sister
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
cos a 'sister' is the best counsellor.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
cos a 'sister' is the best counsellor
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Rigel95:

cos a 'sister' is the best counsellor.
No. A sister will not at all times, tell you the bitter truth when necessary, trust me. I wouldn't want to hurt a brother no matter what may
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Mortiple(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
This old fool is beginning to constitute nuisance lately.

Many don't even know that he married (and divorced) the daughter of Rev Dr. Ezekiel of Christian Pentecostal Mission (CPM), Ajao Estate, Lagos.

I watched him on AIT some days back where he was putting up defense for Fulani Herdsmen shamelessly. Does being a member of APC make someone to loose his senses.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
No. A sister will not at all times, tell you the bitter truth when necessary, trust me. I wouldn't want to hurt a brother no matter what may
No.You should hurt a 'brother' with the truth when it matters.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) by Rigel95(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
No.You should hurt a 'brother' with the truth when it matters.... Talking about being hurt, there is one a 'brother' wouldn't mind though.

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Named Tallest Nollywood Actress Of All Times / Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React / Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop Hot Sex Scene In Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.