Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

"I Almost Bought Chevron Netherlands At 29" - Paddy Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Almost Bought Chevron Netherlands At 29" - Paddy Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire (870 Views)

Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist Who Started As A Photographer / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Almost Bought Chevron Netherlands At 29" - Paddy Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire by Temtee11223344: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2018
Paddy Adenuga, son of Nigerian billionaire and telecom Magnate, Mike Adenuga, has revealed how he almost pulled off one of the world's biggest coups in the oil and gas industry.

Paddy, in a lengthy article, disclosed that he had left the family business in 2013 to start his own oil company in a bid to carve a niche and name for himself.

This led him to London where he started his own company and where he had an experience that was to change his life forever.

It was in the course of his business in London that Paddy got wind of news that US oil giant, Chevron was selling its entire business in the Netherlands. He put in a bid and his company was selected. In his words, Paddy said.

"Chevron are by nature, prudently selective with which companies they invite to bid. So the fact that Catalan was chosen was a big deal to me. I felt like for once in my 29 years, I wasn’t being judged solely by my last name but for my skill, merits and ability"

It was not however a smooth journey from there on as he had to deal with making the right decisions, trusting his instincts, putting his experience to play.

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/almost-bought-chevron-netherlands-29-paddy-adenuga-son-nigerian-billionaire-mike-adenuga/

Re: "I Almost Bought Chevron Netherlands At 29" - Paddy Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire by Omudia11: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2018
And I only need $1800
Re: "I Almost Bought Chevron Netherlands At 29" - Paddy Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2018
Paddy is a highly intelligent guy, one of the brightest in the country, his father read his way to billionaires club with the initial seed provided by IBB then, but what Paddy does not know, for which I consider him ignorant on certain angle is that he does not understand the meaning of 'Last Name' as it is understood by us in the inner circle. It is beyond physical looks and blood, we are talking about DNA. He is the son of his father, as we read more and explore more knowledge, we are literally altering our DNA, this time for the better, so our offsprings through the sperm/egg zygote picks the XX and XY chromosomes which carries a signature blueprint of what our kids become.

Woe betide you that your parent were not bright and you refuse to read, not only will your kids have to become book worms and mad scientist to salvage your bloodline. We must understand life is a complex matrix of cosmic proportion.

Paddy should continue flying, but needs more education on why he decided to be born in Mike's house and as Mike's son.

2 Likes

Re: "I Almost Bought Chevron Netherlands At 29" - Paddy Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire by EASY39(m): 1:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Amx
Re: "I Almost Bought Chevron Netherlands At 29" - Paddy Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire by Akalia(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:
Paddy is a highly intelligent guy, one of the brightest in the country, his father read his way to billionaires club with the initial seed provided by IBB then, but what Paddy does not know, for which I consider him ignorant on certain angle is that he does not understand the meaning of 'Last Name' as it is understood by us in the inner circle. It is beyond physical looks and blood, we are talking about DNA. He is the son of his father, as we read more and explore more knowledge, we are literally altering our DNA, this time for the better, so our offsprings through the sperm/egg zygote picks the XX and XY chromosomes which carries a signature blueprint of what our kids become.

Woe betide you that your parent were not bright and you refuse to read, not only will your kids have to become book worms and mad scientist to salvage your bloodline. We must understand life is a complex matrix of cosmic proportion.

Paddy should continue flying, but needs more education on why he decided to be born in Mike's house and as Mike's son.

what's your point actually? Please summarise?
Re: "I Almost Bought Chevron Netherlands At 29" - Paddy Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:

Odogwo!, been a fan from day one grin

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What's Gonna Happen To My BVN After Closing Down All My Accounts / Partner With Europe Biggest Beauty Brand / How To Earn Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.