Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp (921 Views)

Whatsapp Now Allows Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only For 15 Minutes / Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only Within 15 Mins Range / How To Cancel Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp - See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp by joat247: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2018
We all use whatsapp and sometimes we send messages to people which we regret. In this tutorial I will be showing you how to recover a text sent to someone within 7 minutes.

Requirments
Whatsapp app latest version
Message must be sent within 7 minutes
To recall a sent message what you need to do is

Step 1

After sending the text

Step 2

Highlight the text you want to recall

Step 3

A delete icon will appear on the right top corner click on it

Step 4

After clicking on it three options will appear click on delete for everyone and your message will be recalled and now displayed this message was deleted

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJ6-Fc5Px8&feature=youtu.be

Blog post: https://www.itsjoat.com/2018/01/how-to-recall-sent-messages-on-whatsapp/

Subscribe to my blog for more cool tech tips and tricks every week

Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: How To Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Very informative I must say. You did well in educating most of us however not everyone uses WhatsApp. Next time you write an article consider those that may not behave alike or like the same thing.

1 Like

Re: How To Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp by KangaIye: 3:45am On Jan 31, 2018
It doesn't work if the other party Whatsapp is not upto date. He/she still see the message.
Re: How To Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp by Darkseid(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2018
With gbwhatsapp you can delete a message ten years after the recipient has read it. Just delete it from your phone and it would vanish from the other person's phone.
Re: How To Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp by joat247: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Very informative I must say. You did well in educating most of us however not everyone uses WhatsApp. Next time you write an article consider those that may not behave alike or like the same thing.

Thanks

Lalasticlala
Seun

Come and see

(1) (Reply)

Touchscreen Problem / Faulty Zpad Screen / MTN Nigeria Partners Disney To Launch Disney Mobi Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.