Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. (1190 Views)

Look here for Admission and Scholarship into U.S Universities / Are You Seeking Easy Admission Into U.k Universities ? / The Easiest Way To Gain Admission Into U.i. And Lasu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by akinsipe(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2010
For comprehensive advice on how to secure admission into universities abroad and securing a student visa please call 07068954498. Let the one who's been there show you the way. Many thanks.
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by snowdrops(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2010
For a comprehensive advice on securing uk visas;

1. Avoid posters such as above if you dont want to be scammed.

2. visit

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

http://www.universitiesuk.ac.uk/Pages/Default.aspx
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by akinsipe(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2010
@ snowdrops: Check up before making blanket judgements, okay? Except you're just one of those young Nigerians suffering from ignorance. If what nairaland is known for is scam or scammers, then I shouldn't be here. I just completed my MBA and came back. Information is power they say and you may not get all you need to know on those websites. If you don't know, ask those who have been there.
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by sparta1: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2010
take this advantage of tuition waiver to study and work in an American university call 07067196075.
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by sparta1: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2010
you can earn $7.25 per hr or above (you can work for 20 hrs per week)
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by justwise(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

take this advantage of tuition waiver to study and work in an American university call 07067196075.

Get lost scammer!!
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by justwise(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2010
akinsipe:

For comprehensive advice on how to secure admission into universities abroad and securing a student visa please call 07068954498. Let the one who's been there show you the way. Many thanks.

Why do we have to call you? Tell pple that u are after money and state ur price, whoever is silly enough to call you then good luck to that person.

I have to agree with snowdrops
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by akinsipe(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2010
@justwise, I can sense the tone of frustration in your words. Must you talk when it's quite unnecessary? I've only posted a thread for a service and if it doesn't suit your purpose then lump it. This forum shouldn't be for disrespectful and uncivil blokes. I believe anyone on this forum is an adult and it should be left to their discretion to ring up or not. No wonder decent and well-meaning people on this forum are very few and far between. There seems to be too many people on this forum with the 'area boy' mentality.
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by sparta1: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2010
Save yourself thousands of pounds by studying in this cheap quality American university.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431915.32.html
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by justwise(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2010
akinsipe:

@justwise, I can sense the tone of frustration in your words. Must you talk when it's quite unnecessary? I've only posted a thread for a service and if it doesn't suit your purpose then lump it. This forum shouldn't be for disrespectful and uncivil blokes. I believe anyone on this forum is an adult and it should be left to their discretion to ring up or not. No wonder decent and well-meaning people on this forum are very few and far between. There seems to be too many people on this forum with the 'area boy' mentality.
Fustration in what way? I don't need to call or txt u b4 securing admission here, i have done it b4 and will do it again soon,so get that into ur empty head.
What i hate about little minded cretins like you is the level is wickedness some of you display sometimes, you just completed ur MBA as u claimed and the next thing is to rip off prospective students. Why do anybody have to call you about admission and visa issues? There are many decent pple here and they help prospective students  for free, i don't have any respect for pple like you, anywhere i see pple like you trying to defraud anybody i will make sure it doesn't happen. Get a job with ur MBA and stop fooling around here.
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

Save yourself thousands of pounds by studying in this cheap quality American university.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431915.32.html

And the name of that gr8 university is?
Re: Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities. by snowdrops(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2010
Thanks justwise. Very well said and responded.

Poster have realized that people are not that naive in here.

(1) (Reply)

Fed.poly.oko Post Utme / Imt Post Utme 2011/2012 Form / Ladela Secondary School Remains Unstoppable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.