Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Emerson Signs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emerson Signs (329 Views)

Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win / Chelsea Have Confirmed The Signing Of Roma Left-back Emerson Palmieri On A Four- / Emerson To Undergo Medical On Tuesday Ahead Of £17.5m Move To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emerson Signs by Jowanonline(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Emerson Palmieri has today become the latest addition to the Chelsea squad after completing a transfer from Italian side Roma.

The 23-year-old has signed a four-and-a-half-year contract and will wear the number 33 shirt.

http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/emerson-signs.html?m=1

Upon signing for the Premier League champions, Emerson said: ‘I came here because it’s a great team with a great history. Today I am realising one of my dreams to pull on the shirt of such a great club.

‘English football is something I have been watching since I was 15 years old. It is a really beautiful game over here but it is going to be even more beautiful to play it.’

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia added: ‘We are delighted to welcome Emerson to the club. He is a young and talented player who strengthens the squad and will provide excellent competition for places as we pursue success in three different competitions.’

Emerson, full name Emerson Palmieri dos Santos, arrives following a fruitful and productive two-and-a-half seasons with Roma, where he established himself as an important member of the side and gained invaluable experience of playing in Europe.

A versatile left-sided player who can operate as a full-back, wing-back or in a more advanced role, Emerson is skilful, possesses a good range of passing and reads the game well for a player so young.

Having not featured for Roma in Europe this season he is eligible to play in all competitions for Chelsea.

Welcome to Chelsea, Emerson!

Read more: http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/emerson-signs.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Says Messi Will Win The World Cup / Isco Wants Classic-liked Ball At Madrid After His Spain Hat-trick / Footballers With The Best Bicycle Kick Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.