Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Please Help 19 Days Remaining - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help 19 Days Remaining (444 Views)

19 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will / Citn Intensive Revision Live Class........ 19 Days To Citn Exams / 19 Days To Ican May Diet Exams. Our Excuses Are Correct But They Are Not Valid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help 19 Days Remaining by turhibdwhale(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2018
Please help 19 days remaining
Am a student of osun state polytechnic IREE,am in my final year.I've been the one supporting myself financially from my first year.Its final year and I have a lot of school bills to pay for but am more concerned aboyt the tuition fee,our exam starts by Feb 19 and I haven't done any registration,my tuition fee is #36,000 and am having #24,000 with me after hard work for two months.I don't have any other means or hopes of getting the remaining balance.I know this is not right for me to do but I need help.I've been unable to read anytime I think of how to get the money,am currently having 3.50 GPA I don't want to be distracted by engaging in petty jobs that won't fetch me enough. Pls help me out with whatever you have.God bless you.
Re: Please Help 19 Days Remaining by turhibdwhale(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2018
Screenshot of my balance.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Self Contain Around Bariga, Oworo Or Anywhere Close To Unilag / Biomedical Engineering / Affordable French Translation Services In Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt & Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.