Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? (1570 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? by danmike: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2018
What do you do with your NYSC uniform after service?

Many of us on NL have completed the mandatory NYSC either recently or sometime in the past.

The other day, I saw a mad man wearing NYSC trousers and shoes. Weeks later, a begger, popularly known as Almajiri in the North, came over to the house to beg for food. He was wearing the NYSC crested vest!

After service, I gave mine to a church for the Drama Department.

So, what did you do with yours after obeying the clarion call?
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? by taylor88(m): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2018
Go and ask my grandmother i think she's in a better position to answer that

Right now am far away lagos

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? by wahles(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Farm clothes
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? by ufuosman(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2018
My own is in sokoto, after service I give it to my student and to him is the best cloth so far
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? by dollytino4real(f): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Foot cleaning
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? by cassidy1996(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
I left it in my father's house
Re: What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? by ThatKING(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
The second day I got to my PPA i met an old man who was always greating me each time I passed by his house. whenever I had CDS or general clearance the man always mentioned how he would have loved to see his children wear that NYSC outfit.
I later got to know he had no children but a day after my POP December 22 2017, I went and gave him the crested vest, the kahki trouser, the belt and jungle boot. He was happy and started saying all the prayers I don't even understand in his language lol... Am not sure if i did the right thing, but I felt fulfilled. When I got home I only had my certificate to show lol

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NYSC - Foreign Trained Graduates Requirements / 55 Things Every Intending N.y.s.c Member Should Not Leave Home Without! / My NYSC Online Registration Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.