Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Apps That Can Help You....Get These Apps For Your Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apps That Can Help You....Get These Apps For Your Online Business (1035 Views)

Nigeria To Clampdown On Loan Apps For Illegal Debt Recovery / Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 / 3 Best Free Game Apps That Pay Real Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apps That Can Help You....Get These Apps For Your Online Business by mcbreeze: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2018
I am giving out these apps to help you succeed in your
business
(1) Camtasia: You can use it to create video tutorial, screencast ( can you in your presentation and as well video editing ( you can edit youtube video)

(2) Bulk email sender: Can help you send bulk email to your prospective customer.

(3) Email Hunter: This app can collect email from different source and any website

(4) Jingling traffic bot English version ( that will help you rank your gig on Fiverr, i will guide you on how to use it)

(5) VideoScribe: You can use it to create whiteboard animation.

You can contact me through the number on my profile.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apps That Can Help You....Get These Apps For Your Online Business by Learnstuffs: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2018
This is nice. I will contact you ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apps That Can Help You....Get These Apps For Your Online Business by Pharmb(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Nice contents.. Finally one can transact on nairaland safely.. Good people stil exist.. Nice one OP..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

IT Outsourcing Services In India - Cost Effective Business / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks / If Only 2go Had Given This A Thought!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.