Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son (384 Views)

What Michael Did After He Lost His Low-Paying Banking Job / Kannywood Actor, Ali Nuhu Lost His Father, Nuhu Poloma. / Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son by umahiprinceblog(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Death is painful but that of a little child is very painful. A grieve father took to Facebook to share photos of his lost son and write-ups that expressed the rate of love he had for the son.

He wrote:

GOD WHYYYYYYYY

We cried on u to save my boi..

Why did you have to take my boi away from me this faithful afternoon

What type of sin have we committed??

I'm questioning u ooo..

Jesus!!... My life is shattered..

I'm dumbfounded..

I can never believe this..

Chiemerie??... Heeey!!.. Nwa'm ji eme onu..

My beautiful boi..���

What a black Tuesday afternoon...

My worst year so far!!

I still find it difficult to type Rest in peace..

The devil thought he has won the battle neither did he know the battle just began...Read more below

for photos click here: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/01/heres-what-nigerian-father-said-after-he-lost-his-son.html
Re: Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son by streamsofjoy(f): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2018
I am very certain this post will make FP since it's about a christian in his trying time, and some anti christs will come and be asking why the God of the Christians did not save him. Oya o seun & Co I dey wait.

Meanwhile, sorry for ur loss. It has happened just brace up and face the future. I pray that God grant u fortitude to bear this loss. Affliction shall never arise a second time In Jesus' name, Amen. Shalom
Re: Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son by AlamienDagash(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son by room089: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Take heart dear!

God knows why He allowed your son to come back so soon - maybe he has finished 'his assignment' here on earth. You think heaven welcomes only the aged and loathes young ones like him? Will you be the one to deny him the eternal rest he deserves?
I am really impressed by your last statement. It does not only show that you are a man but that you've not lost faith in God the owner and maker of mankind.

It is well bro, our God is still alive!

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank And Bez Valentine Day Special / FG, Edo Govt., Others Brainstorm On Strategise To Tackle Youth Unemployment / Way Out On Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.