Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Beautiful Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition (photos) (606 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / I Married My Best Friend Don Dey Vex” – Reactions Trail Video Of Couple Frowning / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition (photos) by Blogsphere: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2018
Source - .COM

Yesterday, we brought you reports about a visibly “unhappy” bride who wasn’t smiling on the day of her traditional wedding.

The bride identified as Duchess Alexis, has reacted to YabaLeftOnline’s Reports, and said whatever went down at her wedding is simply tradition.

She noted that in her tradition, which is “Ijaw”, the bride is meant to “Frown” after been ushered in by her friends and sisters, and then the groom and his friends/family are expected to spray her until she laughs.

Here’s what she wrote;

“Please if you don’t know people’s culture and tradition, then you should ask questions. I’m the bride in question, in the Ijaw tradition a girl is expected to frown after been ushered in by her friends & sisters, then the groom and his friends/family are expected to spray her until she laughs. Please and please once again ask questions before you post.”

See More Photos: http://www..com/2018/01/beautiful-bride-who-was-frowning-at-her.html

Re: Beautiful Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition (photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Mmmmssshhhheeeewwwww
Re: Beautiful Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition (photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Alright.
Re: Beautiful Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition (photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Ever bleeped an angry girl before? Try it and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Over Love For A Man (pic) / What Next After NYSC? / Photobooks Printing In Nigeria Made Easy With Kiakiaphotos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.