Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims (19030 Views)

Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Amagite(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Ace Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba, has suggested what the government should dismissed and police officer who shoots an unarmed citizen, and his pension should be paid to the deceased family.

He wrote on his Instagram;

"I have a suggestion... any time any trigger happy policeman shoots an unarmed citizen, and it can be proven that it was not necessary, like in cases of accidental discharge or just because he was provoked during an argument, the officer should not only be dismissed, and his pension should be paid to the family of the deceased."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/any-police-who-shoots-unarmed-citizen.html

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Cashrange660: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Gbam! Seconded by me

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Of what use is the pension to a grieving family? Money doesn't equate life. Stiffer laws like death sentence should be made; that way, they'll know that once someone is killed unlawfully; their life will be traded for it. This will make them think twice before doing anything.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by otijah(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Just kill the police man too

Meanwhile Buhari is a Terrorist

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by emperor94(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
I just hope someone important in the Police Force will implement this, like the IG u know, but hell killing is like a sport in this country. Boko are top of the log, Fulani Herdsmen dey second, then Police and Niger Delta militants are vying for the last Champions league spot. I don't know who's third.

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by fighterjetc130(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
i concur!!

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by AishaBuhari: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
And rehabilitated as to avoid him becoming a criminal because the majority of dismissed/retired policemen/army and the likes are the criminals terrorising Nigeria today.
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
If you're in 9ja, the dss will be on the verge to your house right now.

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Kezifils(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thats not enough punishment
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by tayo4ng(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
nice suggestion, I concur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by nairaman66(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pure honesty!! But he forgot to add that the policeman should be executed too in like manner he killed the unharmed citizen!!
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by ShakuShaku: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
The problem is not enough mental evaluation is done before recruitment
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Brillantman: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
E be like say finger dry scratch Ali baba

Whateevr grin cheesy
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by ssikiru: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
He should be killed also..... Tho that won't make the dead rise again
But
The murderer won't be alive also
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Childofaking: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
I agree, these men feel on top of the world when they hold the gun. what is supposed to be used to protect the citizens is now used to terrorize them.

Someone i know say it is safer to lodge in the hide out of arm robbers than in a police station when you are stranded.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Pal221: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Legendary man
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by BruncleZuma: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by ozilicity: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
nice
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Suko110(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sensible , so they hv so much to loose and hence be careful even if it cant bring back life, it should be enough to check mate some excesses
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by ShitHead(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hahahaha. Policeman pension? E no fit buy coffin for the person wey him shoot. Let him carry him poison, no, pension go.

Meanwhile, the number of innocent Nigerians that have died due to corruption of the public office holders is still a child's play when compared to those that died in the hands of the police, or those that died naturally.

We are a shithole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by AishaBuhari: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
ShakuShaku:
The problem is not enough mental evaluation is done before recruitment
Well said but Nigeria in diaspora lacks the bolded
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by datola: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
May God keep us from all evils.
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Suko110(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
kimbraa:
Of what use is the pension to a grieving family? Money doesn't equate life. Stiffer laws like death sentence should be made; that way, they'll know that once someone is killed unlawfully; their life will be traded for it. This will make them think twice before doing anything.
Money cant equate life, so also death wont bring another life, so I think this suggestion is fair enough.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by OkorojiE: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please Nairalanders,

I thank you all for your support and well wishes so far as regards this thread. www.nairaland.com/4319984/please-me-pay-school-fees#64657478

I thank Mr. Obinna Uzoh for giving me #20,0000. Thank you sir.
Thanks to sir Francis Dozie that wants to buy my phone for #15,000. Thanks
for your interest.

Today, 31st January is the deadline for the payment of school fees, and I only
have #20,000 now, remaining #25,700.
Please, I ask you, whatever you can do, please help me to raise the remaining
amount before 2pm today, so that I can pay the school fees. I will be forever
grateful.

My Bank Acct details remain.
Diamond Bank
Emmanuel
Thanks.
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by xmanco42: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
how much is their pension in fact how many police the collect pension this days. let say pension what about a police that kill up to 5 how much of his pension are u going to pay to all d deceased family.
Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Perge(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Cashrange660:
Gbam! Seconded by me
Nope, if he's culpable of homicide, he should be jailed or executed and his pensions paid to his victim's family.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by MrPeterson(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Well once the officer is dismissed , there is no pension for such officer.

Its another avenue for the pension thieves to rake in more money .

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims by Dtent: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Has Dumped Kcee In The Trash Where He Belongs - Desmond Ike / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.