Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. (3599 Views)

TRADE ALERT: Oil Palm Trimming/harvesting Machine. / TRADE ALERT � :drip Line Irrigation For Sale / TRADE ALERT � :4 In 1 Mini Backpack Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by LucidG(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Earth Auger will save you money. Get one today and you will testify grin
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by LucidG(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Digging planting holes has never been this easy.
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by LucidG(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Handsome discount now available...
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by Alamnaco: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
LucidG:

How much is the drilling machine for plantain and banana farming
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by Alamnaco: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
LucidG:
Kindly send a mail to alamnacofarms@gmail.com with latest price attached. Thanks
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by MMotimo: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
FireRain:

Awww,thanks I do understand .grin

Merry Christmas Firerain! I hope you and the family are well. Best wishes for 2020 and beyond smiley
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by FireRain: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
smiley.
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by Alamnaco: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
LucidG:
100mm drill size now in stock now.

This is the help you need for all your digging jobs.

Contact us today.
Which drill bit comes with the machine?
Is it only 200mm or all of them
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by MMotimo: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by FireRain: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by MMotimo: 2:19am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=FireRain post=88635023]
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by FireRain: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by MMotimo: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
I will do that then. Please erase posts, thank you smiley
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by FireRain: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Good morning/afternoon cheesy,

I can imagine the fear over there but here in naija, it is business as usual, hunger no allow naijarians to send corona and I think our politicians have turned to an avenue to embezzle so the citizenry just dey with film lipsrsealed.

But we will definitely overcome, I am homeschooling the children even If schools resume, I don't trust them to be extra careful, we always believe in blood of Jesus embarassed and refuse to face reality.

Love and light to the family ma'am.
@MMotimo
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by benzion72(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
FireRain:

I can imagine the fear over there but here in naija, it is business as usual, hunger no allow naijarians to send corona and I think our politicians have turned to an avenue to embezzle so the citizenry just dey with film lipsrsealed.

But we will definitely overcome, I am homeschooling the children even If schools resume, I don't trust them to be extra careful, we always believe in blood of Jesus embarassed and refuse to face reality.

This one na part of Earth Augur
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by FireRain: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
benzion72:

This one na part of Earth Augur

Not at all cheesy
Re: Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. by MMotimo: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2020
FireRain:

@MMotimo

I don’t know why I didn’t get this mention.
I’m glad you are able to homeschool. That’s the best thing to do in the circumstances when you have the option. After God, you can only trust yourself, no point taking avoidable risks. You will have critics, just ignore them. This is “temi ye mi” season.
Those that said “ade gun” are the same ones that come back to say “ade o gun.” Today, it’s kids are not impacted. Tomorrow it’s they are seeing fatalities amongst kids. Who has pikin to use play kalokalo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Howmany Bags Of Feed Will Be Enough To Feed 50 Broilers For 12 Weeks? / Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings Be At Shikini Money / Small Scale Rabbit Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.