Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again (748 Views)

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? / Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs / Affordable 3D Wallpaper @3000 per roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again by ebi25: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
“Excited?” he asked with a grin on his face holding hands while we walked into our new apartment together. I was as giddy as a school child ready to go home after school because I was now starting my new life with my husband Tunde in our new home!! Our home! We opened the door to the empty flat ready to decorate the place. Dressed in old clothes we were not afraid to get dirty, I had the broom in while Tunde held the rolls of wallpaper. Tunde and I are DIYs so decorating this apartment was an exciting project, well mostly for me.

Looking at Tunde with the wallpapers made me apprehensive as I personally am not a fan of wallpapers. You see, Tunde is a wallpaper lover, he got addicted after using it in his undergrad days. As for me, my style with interior decoration is classic and high maintenance. I imagined my living room would have plain painted walls with furniture that match the room. The thought of a wallpaper was not going down well with me.
Choosing the right wallpaper to decorate our home was hassle believe me! We went to some sites, saw different designs but eventually settled for Wao wallpaper, a wallpaper dealer in Lagos tested and recommended by a friend.

Choosing the wallpaper design

The choice of wallpapers wasn’t easy, after successfully cajoling Tunde into allowing me pick the design, I went through their website, and to my amazement I found things I really liked. The Grey Maroon Leather 3D Effect Wallpaper first caught my eyes because of the purple royalty appearance. Then the 3D wall panels offered another battle of the mind. The Olina 3D and the Inreda wall panel were awesome choices. I didn’t even realize something so affordable could look so chic and fashion forward. While browsing, I also discovered that all the wallpapers are very durable as they could be washed and cleaned as you liked.

The day of installation was finally here and in my usual fashion, I was still hesitant. I mean this is a big deal, my first home with the love of my life. This is a place where we are going to share our memories and it had to be perfect! As Tunde installed the Wallpaper, our apartment started to feel like home right before my eyes. I began to see the future and I became excited. The wallpaper was the right decision because it completed my home and Tunde’s desire.

In case you’re wondering, Tunde and I chose the . We chose it because it reminded us of the wallpaper we saw at our first dinner date, the day we realized we were going to spend forever together. By the way, I visit the site yesterday and have already set my eyes my eyes on a wall mural I’m getting for the cutie in my bulging tummy.

Maroon Leather 3D Effect Wallpaper:

(1) (Reply)

Late Aisha Omoge Campus’ Kids To Remain In Canada For Now / Family Portrait Gone Viral / Mothers,for Your Affordable Babies And Children's Shoes,get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.