Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

#BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) (2605 Views)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Boy Goes Viral After His Big D1ck Erected As He Takes Pics With Girls (video) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by BloggersNG: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
We are just less than a week in the Big Brother house, and the men have started getting Conji, Yesterday one of them was called to diary room after he tried smooching, Today Bitto Was tryna Comfort Nina and viewers quickly spot his eggplant very hard, he even tried using it to scrub her..

Kinkong records share the video on his page..

Watch it below!

Here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BenRA4el50P/?taken-by=lekan_kingkong

Or here:

News From EBiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/bbnaija-bittos-pnis-get-erected-while.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by RoyalBlak007: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
sad
Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by Adepet222(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by Papanwamaikpe: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, without the desire to offend those who think different from my point of view, but looking at it in depth, taking into account the characteristics of each person, the biological construction and physical ability I honestly think... I forgot what i was going to say

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by Uyiii: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Well in my humble opinion, without the desire to offend those who think different from my point of view, but looking at it in depth, taking into account the characteristics of each person, the biological construction and physical ability I honestly think... I forgot what i was going to say
your post is bbn in summary, very pointless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by billynoni(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin Tappercomforter
Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by oloriadejoke(f): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
kemen in making,that one too like to dey comfort them

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by bigtt76(f): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
When guys are put hand for pocket de talk to babe, know say that guy for under don de misbehave grin

BloggersNG:
We are just less than a week in the Big Brother house, and the men have started getting Conji, Yesterday one of them was called to diary room after he tried smooching, Today Bitto Was tryna Comfort Nina and viewers quickly spot his eggplant very hard, he even tried using it to scrub her..

Watch it below!

Or here:

News From EBiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/bbnaija-bittos-pnis-get-erected-while.html

Fynestboi MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by itsRhamzy: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
I can relate.. What an embarrassing situation

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by sbashir10(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
bigtt76:
When guys are put hand for pocket de talk to babe, know say that guy for under don de misbehave grin

Choi, dis geh yaaf bust our bubble ooh..
Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by Dgreatest496(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2018
BloggersNG:

Watch it below!

Or here:

Chai people too dey observe

Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: #BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) by theEndIsNear: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Whether he was trying to comfort her or not,
Whether he had an erecti0n or not,
Even if he was trying to cover it or not,
Irrespective of how long or short they have been in the house,
Whether he got an erecti0n while smooching her or it was just the camera angle,

I have actually forgotten what I wanted to say.

(1) (Reply)

My Legacy 'Saint Sami-Ganja' Now On Urban Dictionary - Singer Slimcase / Davido’s Dad And His Friends Seen Praying For His Jet Before His Son “hired” It, / Tinsel Actor, Victor Set To Lose His Two Legs Via Amputation - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.