Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> (18150 Views)

Fire Service Applicants Please Check / Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
this thread is for frontline interns who wrote and passed the aptitude test last Saturday. the aim of this thread is to rub minds together

2 Likes

Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
front liners please who has received the interview venue and time mail from access bank
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Namady(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
mine is tomorrow... any clue please. thanks
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Namady:
a mail was sent to you stating the time and venue? ..... from what I heard the interview is all about you and some basic general interview questions. just try and know much about access bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Namady:
and please what are the materials you are told to bring along
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Namady(m): 5:59am On Feb 01, 2018
lahify:
and please what are the materials you are told to bring along
just a print out of the email invitation and means of identity
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by MrTeymee(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2018
lahify:
this thread is for frontline interns who wrote and passed the aptitude test last Saturday. the aim of this thread is to rub minds together

Have you gotten a mail yet for the interview and did you write in Lagos?
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by jasmine111(f): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
I got a mail that the exam was rescheduled, anyone else got this?
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
MrTeymee:

Have you gotten a mail yet for the interview and did you write in Lagos?
no not at all
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Namady:
just a print out of the email invitation and means of identity
how was the interview
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lapazi(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello guys, please what does the ''frontliners" mean, is it the same as graduate trainee?
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Namady(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
lahify:
how was the interview
I'm talking about d test ooo. not d interview
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Mofe72: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Got my interview invite, a few minutes ago. Slated for tomorrow as expected.
Lagos
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Junaid24: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
lahify:
front liners please who has received the interview venue and time mail from access bank

did you later receive the mail invite?
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Junaid24:

did you later receive the mail invite?
yes I did I just got a mail for medicals
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Junaid24: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2018
lahify:
Congrats bro. you're already done
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by aminuclassic(m): 2:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Hello friends. Please who wrote his aptitude test on 1st February, 2018 in Kaduna and were u invited for the interview?
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2018
Junaid24:

Congrats bro. you're already done
thanks a bunch
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Junaid24: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2018
lahify:
thanks a bunch

did you later get the mail invite for the panel interview or just went there like that?
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Junaid24: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2018
aminuclassic:
Hello friends. Please who wrote his aptitude test on 1st February, 2018 in Kaduna and were u invited for the interview?

I wrote the test, but I haven't been invited yet
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Junaid24:

did you later get the mail invite for the panel interview or just went there like that?
yes I got it my brother
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by sojiadebo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
please, has anyone gotten the mail for top management interview?
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by Junaid24: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
aminuclassic:

aminu any latest? call me 08134449382
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by sojiadebo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
lahify:

bro, please did you get any email for top management interview(one on one) after the medicals. I also went for the medicals in lagos but i haven't heard anything from them since then but a friend of mine said he received a mail for the one on one slated for 8th of march. Thanks
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
sojiadebo:

bro, please did you get any email for top management interview(one on one) after the medicals. I also went for the medicals in lagos but i haven't heard anything from them since then but a friend of mine said he received a mail for the one on one slated for 8th of march. Thanks
no I haven't bro. let's keep our fingers crossed. plus when did he get the mail
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by sojiadebo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
lahify:
no I haven't bro. let's keep our fingers crossed. plus when did he get the mail

he went for medicals on monday 19th february and received the mail for the one on one interview on tuesday 20th of february. Keep me wandering why there is an interview after medical test.
Not to worry, lets keep our fingers crossed like you said.
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lahify(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
sojiadebo:

he went for medicals on monday 19th february and received the mail for the one on one interview on tuesday 20th of february. Keep me wandering why there is an interview after medical test.
Not to worry, lets keep our fingers crossed like you said.
na Dem sabi . let's hope for the best
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by lovintho: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
it seems like everyone that had their medicals on the 19th got a mail invite for one on one interview
Re: Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> by sojiadebo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
lovintho:
it seems like everyone that had their medicals on the 19th got a mail invite for one on one interview

I guess you also know someone in that category.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January / Which Job Should I Pick? / Vacancies At University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.