Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem (1205 Views)

Black Screen Problem. / Laptop Screen Problem( GURU PLS HELP) .....urgent!! / Please What Is The Solution For Plug In, Not Charging Display On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem by Mike4S: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
I once posted my laptop here to ask for an assistance. It has white screen fault. Guess what! I can now use it whilst having that fault.
I recently allowed it on while playing a music I saved on the system. It played to some an extent and the white screen disappeared! Seeing it, I released a bombastic that startled everybody in my compound.
It should be known that it was not yet uhuru, as I shut it down only to turn it on and the same white screen resurfaced. From my finding, I discovered that the battery must be fully charged to enable it to enable the white screen to be evanesce. I am now using it as a desktop as I don't allow the battery to drop.
Re: 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem by Lamzee(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
it's not the battery, it's the signal flex, fix it ASAP. What's the model of your system?
Re: 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem by Mike4S: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lamzee:
it's not the battery, it's the signal flex, fix it ASAP. What's the model of your system?
Dell latitude D620
Re: 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem by Lamzee(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mike4S:
Dell latitude D620
Signal flex or module
Re: 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem by Samson1104(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2018
I get the system scrap
Re: 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem by udemzyudex(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
The work of a module is to allow the screen back light lighten up, the flex allow it to display the character on your screen.

OP if you experience a white screen, then the fault is not from the module, it's definitely from the flex or the motherboard.
Re: 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem by Mike4S: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Like how much does it take to fix it?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Where To Get Training As Atm Engineer / g / Pls Help,dell P3 Laptop Cant Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.