Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea (1222 Views)

Oliver Giroud Signs For AC Milan / Oliver Giroud Of Chelsea Creates Unbelievable World Cup Record / Oliver Giroud Anticipating Chelsea Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by akelicious(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chelsea have officially signed Oliver Giroud from the Premier League giant, Arsenal FC, in a weird deal for Arsenal fans after they sold two of their most important strikers to Premier League rivals during this winter transfer windows.

Chelsea have finally signed a new striker this season after a huge effort by the board and Antonio Conte to secure another striker for the squad after the bad form of the Spanish’s striker who newly arrived at the Stamford Bridge from the La Liga giant, Real Madrid, Alvaro Morata.

Oliver Giroud is expected to be a backup for Alvaro Morata, and a starter in several games as well instead of Michy Batshuayi who is expected to be leaving to the Bundesliga club, Borussia Dortmund, on loan.

Knowing that Oliver Giroud is eye more playing time with Chelsea in order to be able to secure a place in France’s squad in the world cup this summer in Russia.

Oliver Giroud, 31 years old, is reported to be signing a one and a half year contract with one more year optional extension with the Blues and he will wear the blue shirt until he turns 33 years old, in the summer of 2020, if he signs the extra one year extension.

Here is the picture of Oliver Giroud in Chelsea’s shirt, and we would like to welcome Giroud to the Stamford Bridge!

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/photos-oliver-giroud-announced-by.html

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by zombieTRACKER: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is a sad day for Chelsea sad

See what we have become
We used to parade legendary players
Mutu... Shevi... Deco... Crespo... Gudjohnson... Etc

Now
We now buy bench warmers from arsenal sad
I mean from arsenal sad

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by RoyalBlak007: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chelsea signed Giroud? grin

"What a great signing"! Hahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by Israeljones(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
something is wrong with the 1st picture....... Giroud's body and the jersey seems to be fighting themselves

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by Nogodye(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
The signing of Giroud is the beginning of Chelsea downfall...
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by seunmsg(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Goodbye Giroud, all of us at Arsenal wish you the very best at Chelsea. How I wish David Luiz was part of the deal though.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by zombieTRACKER: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Chelsea signed Giroud? grin

"What a great signing"! Hahahahaha! cheesy

Football is quite unpredictable
That's why we watch it
You never know
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oga ,for me giroud is good.
He is good
He is good
....welcome giroud..Arsenal fans,wail on

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by Uyi168: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
At least this one better pass crouch

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by sheylarhh(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Israeljones:
something is wrong with the 1st picture....... Giroud's body and the jersey seems to be fighting themselves
That is d body of Zapacosta...poorly photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by RoyalBlak007: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Football is quite unpredictable
That's why we watch it
You never know

smiley Yes you're right."You never know"...Just like Torres,Shevchenko,Anelka,Morata..

...Yes you never know....HOW MUCH THEY COULD FLOP cheesy
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by sheylarhh(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Giroud now a Chelsea player

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by zombieTRACKER: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

smiley Yes you're right."You never know"...Just like Torres,Shevchenko,Anelka,Morata..

...Yes you never know....HOW MUCH THEY COULD FLOP cheesy

You became a football fan just yesterday
So why I argue with you
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by zombieTRACKER: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Conte won't last
You can't discard a player like Costa without a proper backup plan
This is just a panic buy for me...

You can't just say clearly who is a better player between batsuayi and Giroud undecided
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by sheylarhh(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bat man

Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by RoyalBlak007: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You became a football fan just yesterday
So why I argue with you

I know how you feel embarassed. Honestly i do.

Just get yourself together.
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by paparazy06(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
At least a player to Challenge Morata... and I hope Conte will trust him
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chelsea signed a bench warmer in the summer, and they signed another one in January, mumu club
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by kalufelix(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
GGMU!
Goal For Alexis Today
TOT 1 MAN UTD 2
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by seankay(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
We Chelsea fans are going through a tough time. I can't just understand the kind of players we sign these days; Zapacosta, Emerson, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Giroud..... We use to sign ballack, A. Cole, Essien , Hazard. Lord have mercy on us o! Whereas some teams are signing Sanchez, Coutinho, Jesus cry cry
Re: Photos: Oliver Giroud Announced By Chelsea by Banter1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
I am embarrased to be a chelsea fan right now. #InMrOmar'sVoiceThisIsTragic

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Watford 4 – 1 Chelsea [Premier League] Highlights 2017/18 / Free 3odds Each Day. No Strings Attached. Join The Whatsapp Group. / Ighalo Montly Wages At Man U Equals Minimum Wage Of 12,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.