Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Need Help Concerning My Trip - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help Concerning My Trip (646 Views)

My Trip To Aba / Curious About The Seychelles? Read My Trip Report With Pictures And Videos / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Concerning My Trip by Timi1990(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2010
Pls does any one know whether it necessary for me to get a visa b4 going to south africa for world cup. Actually my girl friend called me and informed me that southAfrican govt just declear that application of visa for d world cup in not necessary for people coming to watch world cup matches.
Pls does any one havd any info abt this. And which airline offers the cheapest rate to southAfrica.
Re: Need Help Concerning My Trip by Shaunscot(m): 2:25am On Apr 18, 2010
You need to apply for a VISA to enter South Africa.
However preference is given to people going to watch the world cup.
I know SA now has a World Cup VISA category.
Im not sure of the procedure though

(1) (Reply)

Single/multiple Visa Query Pls - Pretty Pls. / Us Visit Visa / Eastern Mediterranean Universit North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.