Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo (785 Views)

Illbliss Shares Testimony On His Daughter, KachimSideh's First Birthday (Pix) / Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos) / 23 Nigerian Celebrities That Survived Ghastly Car Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo by Nicklybrown77: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
As shared by Meme Denson

One year ago today, i was involved in a one car accident, i was ejected from my car due to the car defects and the main issue, NOT WEARING MY SEATBELT. It doesn’t seem like a year to me, mainly because i relive my accident over and over. I’m constantly looking in the mirror at this permanent scar on my face, my arms, legs butt, toes , back, stomach and hands. I still cry when i think about it because i can’t believe this happened to me. After plastic surgery i had to have 100% help with everything, i couldn’t eat, bathe or even get in bed on my own.

Today I’m physically 100% better. I do still suffer from terrible small cases of depression, headaches which I’ve never had before, i can’t sit for long periods of times and my body still aches out of no where. I lost feeling in my head due to me losing my nerves out of my forehead and i have a bald spot where my hair will never grow back.

I just wanna say thank you again to all the ones who helped me get my life back in order stayed with me for a hour, a day, a week, a month or more, fed and bathed me. Thanks to the doctors and nurses, everyone on the scene who stopped and helped me and a big thanks to everyone who took the time out their days to pray for me❤️�❤️

Today I’m just happy to be alive, to be a mother, sister, daughter, niece, cousin & a friend ������

Thank you Lord for spearing my life☝���

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/01/31/lady-survived-ghastly-car-accident-one-year-ago-shares-testimony-photo/

Re: Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo by nerodenero: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
If a spear was thrown at you, you would have died a year ago.
Thank you Lord for spearing my life
I doubt the Lord will be pleased that you showed us your cleavage after giving you a second chance.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo by chicoMX(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
nerodenero:
If a spear was thrown at you, you would have died a year ago. I doubt the Lord will be pleased that you showed us your cleavage after giving you a second chance.

Doubt ye not! For only God knows
Re: Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo by cassidy1996(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
fine orobo babe
thank GOD for her
Re: Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thank God for your life! It wasn't your time.
Re: Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo by mikejj(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
cool eeyah my love.God has put our enemies to shame.
Re: Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo by cyndy1000(f): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thank God for your life. Our God is awesome

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Pictured With "Bob Marley Statue" While On Holiday In Jamaica / I Have Gone Nude For A Role Before - Frankincense Echeben / Princess And Brito Have Been Evicted From Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.