Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

A Theology Of Healthy Sexuality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Theology Of Healthy Sexuality (310 Views)

Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality / Divination Using Weather,habit, Pet Ownership, Disease, Car Ownership, Sexuality / Gender, Sexuality And Biology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Theology Of Healthy Sexuality by Dailygospelvibe: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2018
With regards to establishing the moral framework for sexuality honesty and the virtue code, I am constantly amazed at how much the Bible manages this subject.

Shockingly, I think most youngsters have a twisted perspective of sexuality. It's a blend of what they have gained from unethical culture or a flippant culture, at best and the silence or negativity of their parents.

I trust you must instruct what the Bible says in regards to sex and relationship. More could be composed regarding this matter, however, let me accommodate you a structure of what I would need to get across over to my own particular kids and yours.

God Created Sex

The ruler God stated, "It isn't useful for the man to be separated from everyone else, I will make an assistant reasonable for him." Now the master God had framed out of the ground all the brute of the field and every one of the fowls of the air.

He conveyed them to the man to perceive what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living animal, that was its name.

So the man offered names to all the animals, the fowls of the air and all the mammoth of the field.

However, for Adam, no reasonable aide was found. So the Lord God made the man fall into a profound rest; and keeping in mind that he was dozing, he took one of the man's ribs and quit for the day put with tissue.

The Lord God made a lady from the rib he had removed from the man, and he conveyed her to the man. The man stated, "This is currently bone of my bones and substance of my tissue; she should be called 'lady,' for she was removed from man."

For this reason a man will leave his dad and mom and be joined to his better half and they will end up noticeably one substance. The man and his significant other were both stripped, and they felt no disgrace.

Genesis 2:18-25

God made male and female. Since He made man and lady, He additionally made our sexuality. Children need to realize that sexuality is God's thought. Since God made our sexuality, we will need to respect Him with our bodies. Sex is God's thought, and we need to set the norms high.

The Bible on Adultery

You have to instruct your kids about the corruption of infidelity – when two individuals have sex and no less than one of them is hitched to another person.

God's beauty flourishes, however, there are outcomes to these activities.

Full Article Link:https://dailygospelvibe.com/2018/01/30/a-theology-of-healthy-sexuality/

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Our Promo & Get This Now / Call 08169606527 Today For Effective Fumigation &pest Control Services / A New Dawn: Avo Eri Health Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.