Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice (photo) (328 Views)

Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) / VIDEO: African Soldier Shoots And Catches Bullets With His Mouth / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice (photo) by kboylee: 2:30am On Feb 01, 2018
A young boy who decided to steal while everyone left for Juma’at prayer earlier today at Usman Danfiodo University in Sokoto – was caught red handed with a pot of rice.

According to reports, the owner of the food, Muhammad Isah, didn’t go for Jumma’at prayer in order to catch the thief that stole his two caps last week Friday.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aLb4Pz2krl4/WnJc9asYzqI/AAAAAAAAG-I/pM5YirOaWxImbU1zvVDhy7FUjlkt94DBQCLcBGAs/s640/kid.jpg[/img]

He said, ” My two caps were stolen when I left for Jumma’at last Friday, this is why I planned to hide somewhere and cook rice as trap to catch the thief this week. The boy took the pot of rice running outside the room, where I caught him”, he added.

The boy’s father was invited and he implored the student to please forgive.

The security on duty at the hostel pleaded with Muhammad Isah to accept the apology…

The victim, Muhammad Isah while responding to press said, “I have forgiven him, but the security should help take control of insecurity in the hostel most especially on Friday

@lala

source http://naijacoolspot.com.ng/university-student-lures-catches-young-thief-pot-rice-photo/
Re: University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice (photo) by kboylee: 2:32am On Feb 01, 2018
too bad
Re: University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice (photo) by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2018
Hunger in the land. Buhari till 2099.

(1) (Reply)

How Objectivity Work;- / 8 Things You Don’t Know About Motor Park Touts In Lagos / You Can Now Get A Virtual Personal Assistant For Your Homes,businesses & Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.