Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is There Anyway To Undo This???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Anyway To Undo This???? (747 Views)

Download Telegram V5.2 For Android And Ios: Add Ability To Undo Deleted Messages / How To Undo Already Sent Emails / How To Undo Delete Text In Android 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyway To Undo This???? by iammanuel(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2018
When I bought the new was told to merge both SD and internal mermory as one... But looking at it in storage the phone memory still takes more data than SD ... How can I separate it so I can personally move them... And idea on how to root 7.0 Nougat ??

Re: Is There Anyway To Undo This???? by sinaj(f): 6:26am On Feb 01, 2018
How did u merge it pls
Re: Is There Anyway To Undo This???? by gogeekish(m): 6:30am On Feb 01, 2018
You will have to format your memory card

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyway To Undo This???? by iammanuel(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2018
gogeekish:
You will have to format your memory card

Ok If i formats the SD Card Through the phone it will work??
Re: Is There Anyway To Undo This???? by iammanuel(m): 6:40am On Feb 01, 2018
sinaj:
How did u merge it pls

Which version of android is ur device
Re: Is There Anyway To Undo This???? by sinaj(f): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2018
iammanuel:

Which version of android is ur device

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Carlcare Experience. Here's Mine / Sell Your Itunes, Amazon And Walmart Gift Cards Here / Fairly Used Lenovo A850 Is For Sale @ Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.